Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Will My Mom Think Im a Slut? (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi im shilo
i am 17 and I might be pregnant im affraid to tell my mom because she might think im a slut so will my family. I have only had sex with two guys in my life. One guy about 1 yr ago and I was ttc then but it didnt happen now that I think back that was a really good thing I really wasnt ready I was doing drugs and running away from home I wouldnt want to bring a baby into that. But now I met this guy and it was like a one night stand I dont even know where he lives I havent talked to him since. Does this make me a slut? Will my baby hate me because of it please help
oh im no longer doing drugs of any kind
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 28th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol if doing drugs and getting pregnant makes u a slut then sign me up 4 times over darlin! U r not a slut, ur mom will probably be upset at first, but by the time her grandchild gets here, they'll melt her heart!
|

With a One Night Stand
Even if it was a one night stand and I dont know how to get a hold of him. The last thing I want to be looked like is a slut you know
|

Extremely eHealthy
So u made a mistake? Who am I to judge? Who is ur mother to judge?
|

Thanks
Thanks now if I am preg I just need to find out how to tell my mom ive been thinking
maybe say hey mom I had a one night stand and now im preg just come out with it lol nah I dont know
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Are you a mormon or is your family in the military? What makes you think you're pregnant?
|

I am not mormon and my family isnt miliatry
well im not sure just got a feeling that im preg see I had sex on the 22nd and the guy told me that every girl he has slept with without useing protection has gotten preg witch was 3 girls so he told me to make sure I take a preg test if I miss my period well my period is comming up here in the next few days but since he said that it has made me crazy am I crazy?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol hes got fertile lil swimmers, but it also depends on the woman
|

So Do You Think Im Just Being Crazy
So should I calm down or should I just go get a preg test?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Calm down and take a test in the am
|

No Clue
I dont know when to take the test some people have said it might be to early and some said it would be ok now but im not sure would you know?
Sorry for asking so many questions
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Don't test until after you miss your period. I can't believe he told you that, he should learn by now and use condoms.
|

I know but I should learn and use thous and birth control
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Definitely. Wow, you must be one of the only non mormon/military girls in utah. I have some family there. Military.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Rebelchick..Did he tell u this before or after u had sex? You know there are std's too. Unprotected sex w/anyone little lon a stranger is never safe!! Please use protection next time hun!! You have you whole life ahead of you!! I do not think you are a slut. You just need to be careful!! I would wait to tell her until u know for sure! Does she know u are not a virgin?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Rebelchick-obviously you are aware of your mistakes, everyone makes them. If you think having one night stands makes you look like a slut, dont have them anymore. I would test if your period is late in the am, this will give you the best results. This guy sounds like an idiot, if he told you this, then why didnt you wear a condom? Anyway, good luck! Keep us posted
|

Extremely eHealthy
This guy definetly sounds like an idiot. Right now, it would do u nothing to take a test since its only been 6 days. But wait until a missed period or 14 days after conception and it should tell u then. And ur not a slut!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
No I dont think your slut personally. And that is so good your not doing any kind of drugs!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hopefully the girl isnt pregnant!
|

Hun think long and hard about what to say to your mom before you say it. I don't know what I would say to my mom, but I do know that there is someone out there who I can talk to before I tell my mom. Just don't tell her that some one already knows, but like every one has been saying wait until after you have missed your period and then go take the test. That will be the best results hun. Best of luck though!

Lets hope for the best!

R.B.
|