Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Smegma Stuff, Plz Help

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I clean under my forskin twice daily, everytime I have ashower. But still, I get loads of this smegma stuff. I cant stop it. Its disgusting, and even tho I wash, and keep as clean as possible, I get sooo much of it. What can I do to stop this? Or slow it down?
It jsu tstarted happening like 3 weeks ago. I never used to get it
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 26th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Maybe you should look at your diet????If you have changed anything,that could be the culprit.Patty
|

replied November 28th, 2004
My diet is quite high in protein. Would that effect it?
|

replied December 1st, 2004
Experienced User
Smegma
I could be your body for whatever reason is producing too much lubricant under your foreskin. It could be the way you masturbate, some slight irritation or even a fungus.
You have to figure out what's different.

A circumcision will eliminate the problem if it gets really dire.
Most women prefer a circumcised guy. He smells better and it is easier for him to put on a condom.
It seems to reduce your chances of catching aids from normal heterosexual sex.

Unfortunately, the op is more painful for adults and takes a couple weeks to completely heal. Also, you might loss a little sensitivity over time to the head of the penis. Most men don't find that it makes much difference to them.

Good luck Sad
|

replied December 2nd, 2004
You could justs simply have an infection
go see your doctor!!
|
Tags: penis
Quick Reply