Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Precum On Fingers

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I was recently with my girlfriend and I noticed I had precum on the tip of my penis, I did not know how long that was exoposed for. But after I noticed it I wiped it with my hand and then wiped my hand of the precum. Later I once again placed my hand in my girlfriends vagina, not to far up but still in the vagina. What I am asking is that how long does the sperm in the precum live for when exposed to air? And even after wiping my hand of the majority of the precum what are the chances of pregnancy??

Please help I am going crazy worrying about this.

K
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Kylerr
|

replied November 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I didn;t want to leave you hangin without a response, but I am sorry to say that I don;t know, I am sure someone will answer your question though, it's just late
|

replied November 23rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
There is a risk, certainly. Any seminal fluid may contain sperm, and transferring it to the vagina may lead to pregnancy. However, generally, it takes a lot of sperm before pregnancy occurs. On the other hand, it is not a bad idea to obtain some emergency contraception. Here is a site that will tell you where you can get some:
http://ec.Princeton.Edu/providers/index.Ht ml
|

Experienced User
Yes.......But remember it only take one little guy to do the trick!! Gook luck and be more careful next time!
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
mommax3 wrote:
i didn;t want to leave you hangin without a response, but I am sorry to say that I don;t know, I am sure someone will answer your question though, it's just late

i second this one im not for sure either.. Maybe kia or someone will know this one.
|

replied February 5th, 2012
i have a question too so me and my girlfriend yesterday were messing around and she was rubbing the top of my penis, i didnt cum but she said she felt some pre cum so she rubbed it into my penis and rubbed her hands but then she inserted that finger into herself. this happened the day after her period was over so i dont think so was fertile. just worried and want to hear other peoples thoughts.
|

replied January 8th, 2013
Did she end up pregnant? I'm in the same issue):
|