Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

Might Have Missed Pill...

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Im always very paranoid when it come to my pills. I take ortho tri cyclenlo, and just started a new pack yest. Well today's pill got stuck when I was trying to push it out, and when it came out it "shot" out. I started panicking cuz I thought I lost it then I found it and took it. But of course now im scared that I really didn't take it. (this is why im seeing a therapist). If for some reason I didnt take it, will I be ok? Im not planning on having sex for awhile, and im gonna try and keep from having it at all this cycle.

Has anyone ever missed a pill and not realized it? Im pretty sure I took it though, cuz I looked in the mirror and saw it on my tongue. I feel so psychotic! Embarassed
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 22nd, 2004
Experienced User
If you missed just one, which you didn't, you would be fine, especially since you aren't planning on having sex. You are a-ok!! :d
|

replied November 22nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
One thing to do is to leave that pill on the counter and continue using what is in the pack. Then use the questionable pill the last day of the triphasic cycle. But to be really sure, it wouldn't harm to use a condom as well, until next menses.
|