Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Why Do Guys Have Sex With Ugly Women? (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Guys, i'd like to know. Why do some of you have sex with women who are uglier than sin when you could have a prettier woman? What is the turnon there? I was just wondering because some guys say they are so picky about who they want to be with yet they will have sex with a 250 pound woman who hasn't taken a bath in a month. Just wondering.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper MazzaRC
|

replied November 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Because they can!!!!A stiff one has no conscience.Patty
|

There is no such thing as an ugly woman.

Only society dictates what is "ugly" and what is "beautiful" not all men conform to society's norms.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I used to think I was ugly until I met a man who made me feel beautiful and meant it when he said it.
|

Extremely eHealthy
You are right!But,sometimes we lose sight of what is really important.Maybe we are looking at the outside when we should be looking at the inside.Some people just have that certain someting that you can't put your finger on-and that makes some people wonder."what does she have that I haven't got??"sex appeal is truly a mental process.If a person feels sexy and beautiful,that radiates outward and some people get it and others don't.Tubby,again, you sound bitter.Look to your innner self as to why men pass you up! I will say that when a guy just wants to get laid,looks do not matter much. They'll say that they were wasted or too horny to care.(if they are looking for a one night stand) patty
|

Experienced User
I just saw a thing on netscape homepage tonight that men prefer attractive faces to ugly ones. In fact, it said we all may be programmed at birth to prefer attractive faces to ugly ones. I know that when guys are wasted or high they ain't picky about who they bed, but even when they are sober they pick the most disgusting creatures to have sex with! It's one thing to not be that attractive, but when you don't even exercise good personal hygiene, that's another.
|

replied November 21st, 2004
Experienced User
This might sound rude but definitley not meant to be, !**@! has no face....But beauty can only get you so far anyways....Its wats on the inside that counts....But I also feel like you have to have that initial attraction to even be interested the first place....But look at it this way....Every man has his own opinion....A woman who may be ugly to one man may be beautiful too another or vise versa....
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Who's the say who's ugly and who's not? I sure as hell don't think ur the only judge of that. I mean all my friends and I argue over men, some like the tall dark ones, some like the blonde, boyish good-looks ones, some like the bigger guys. Not everyone likes the same kinda ppl, or else we'd all be in trouble. Everybody is entitled to their opinion. And society can just shut up... It's ruining ppl.
|

Experienced User
I'm talking about women who most people would agree are really, really ugly. You know--teeth missing, greasy hair, big, pointy nose, ugly face, they have the stench of cigarette smoke because they are heavy smokers. I'm not talking about just someone who maybe isn't a supermodel. Most guys wives and girlfriends don't look like elle mcpherson. And truthfully, a lot of guys just aren't attractive enough themselves to get that kind of woman. I know guys ain't particular when they are just out for sex, but good heavens even at that you'd think men would have their standards. If I was a man, I wouldn't want to sleep with a woman who doesn't exercise good personal hygiene or looks like a troll.
|

Why do women have sex with ugly men?

In other words, tubby, i'm asking why the heck would a woman ever have sex with you?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol. This post is funny.
I see your point tubby, but I also see everyone elses. Everyone prefers something different and has different ideas of beauty.
Some guys actually don't mind a girl with no teeth, no bathing, etc. Especially guys who look/act the same.
Where a woman who works out five days a week, is "beautiful" bathes twice a day and spent $3000 on perfect teeth is going to want someone who takes equal care of themselves. I guess it all just comes down to preference.
But if you are referring to men who talk about how their women have to be perfect and blah blah and then they go and have sex with an overweight stinky person, I don't understand that either. They go on and on about how women need to be beautiful and then when it comes down to it they will screw anything.
|

Experienced User
simonetta wrote:
why do women have sex with ugly men?

In other words, tubby, i'm asking why the heck would a woman ever have sex with you?
they wouldn't because i'm a woman myself and not gay, tweetie bird. Rolling Eyes
|

Giggles! Geeze, you know if you guys weren't so hot and bothered about "getting any" any where and everywhere you might get to know women better and find out that they'd be willing to try also sorts of sexual tricks to compensate for a possibly small "man thing", that is, if woman liked a a guy because he was nice, funny, lots of fun to be with, etc., etc., after she gets to know him--not in a headlong rush into bed.
|

Experienced User
Everyone wants to be loved and wanted. It doesn't really matter what people look like or how bad their hygiene is. They are still capable of loving someone, and being loved by someone, even if you're too shallow to see the value of a person. This extends through and beyond sex.

Everyone's got their problems and who knows all the crap other people have been through that have led them to where they are? Looking like they do? No body. But that doesn't remove their value and worth as a human being who has fears, doubts, hopes, etc.

Trying loving someone first, and then you'll see why people who, even though you are turned off, are still capable of communicating and receive love in it's many forms.
|

Experienced User
jriegel wrote:
everyone wants to be loved and wanted. It doesn't really matter what people look like or how bad their hygiene is. They are still capable of loving someone, and being loved by someone, even if you're too shallow to see the value of a person. This extends through and beyond sex.

Everyone's got their problems and who knows all the crap other people have been through that have led them to where they are? Looking like they do? No body. But that doesn't remove their value and worth as a human being who has fears, doubts, hopes, etc.

Trying loving someone first, and then you'll see why people who, even though you are turned off, are still capable of communicating and receive love in it's many forms.
i see what you are saying, but it is still difficult to be near someone who stinks. At least for me anyway. Apparently men could have a woman with maggots crawling all over her and still have sex with her. To me, lack of personal hygiene means a woman is trashy and irresponsible. Lack of personal hygiene indicates a major character flaw such as this. It could cost less than five dollars for shampoo and soap, so there is no excuse for a woman being unclean. And if she can't afford to go to the dentist, at least buy toothpaste and a toothbrush at the dollar store.
|

replied November 22nd, 2004
Experienced User
Being unclean and being ugly are two different things...
|

What Happened?
Confused First, I want to know what you saw or experienced to bring this topic up? Did you see a really cute guy out with, what is in your opinion is, an ugly woman? Did you see someone you are interested in yourself with someone ugly, nasty and stinky? What happened? Did anyone also take into consideration, that a lot of people have fetishes, fantasies, sexual interests that they think (ugly) people wouldn't have qualms about performing with them. But I agree, that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Who are we to judge who is ugly and who is not? As far as hygiene, like I said before there are people out there that have weird fetishes. Maybe that guy gets turned on by that woman's natural scent without her washing. I heard or read somewhere (can't remember) that napoleon would send a missive to josephine instructing her not to wash before he came over to her place to....You know. Anyway, to be honest can really form an opinion without knowing what happened.
|

Experienced User
Im going to go out on a limb here and assume that tubbys man cheated on her with an "ugly" woman. Maybe thats part of the bitterness... No offense meant tubby, just trying to understand you. Also, if im wrong, I will apologize ahead of time. But I do understand what u r saying. I will admit to judging pretty and ugly people. I know its wrong, but its how were raised...
|

Extremely eHealthy
I am not too cute my self I think I am ugly but guys still like me tho Rolling Eyes what does that mean lamo....
|

Experienced User
Theres a difference between a guy having sex with a girl who is "ugly" and actually being with or liking a girl who is "ugly"

sex has nothing to do with feelings.. Just because a guy has sex with a girl, it doesnt mean he feels attraction towards her or any feelings whatsoever.

For christ sakes, in alot of cases he probably doesnt even know her name.
|

Experienced User
Oangel I know you could probably care less but your view of sex is so tragic. I hope you find meaningful sex some day. I'm all about hot sex, fun sex, whatever. But meaningful (while still hot and fun) sex with some who cares about you and is attracted to you despite any personality or physical flaws is the ultimate intimate experience, regardless of how hot or how many times you've had sex. Men like that *do* exist and they are worth trying to find.

Tubby sometimes people have been abused and told they are worthless and figure it's not much use to try to do anything to take care of themselves, or that they're not worth the time or effort. As weird or lazy (or whatever you want to call it) as it may seem, some people have been nearly irreparably damaged by other people in their life. They need someone to show them they have value and are worth being loved before they realize that they are and will begin to take care of themselves.

Some women like that will let a man have sex with them because they think their only value is between their thighs. They are so wrong. And men who use them like that only further their feelings of worthlessness.
|
Quick Reply