Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

My Left Ball Is Bigger Than My Right (Page 1)

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I was just wondering my dick is curved to the left its always been like that I was just wondering is that the reason my left nut is bigger than my right one there is no pain or anything its just a question thankyou

damien
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper ppmharley
|

replied May 17th, 2005
I have a book about puberty my mom gave me in 6th grade. It said that if one testicle is bigger that the other it is a warning sign of cancer. This is no joke. I wouldn't panic right away. I would recommend you see a doctor just to be safe. This could be a serious problem according to my puberty book.

Better to be safe that sorry!
|

replied May 17th, 2005
Experienced User
I read somewhere that it is normal to have one testicle a little bit bigger then the other I wouldn't be to concerned unless there is a major difference.
|

replied May 19th, 2005
User 40 that is nonsense. See a doctor but unless theres a big difference then dont worry urself too much. I have one slightly larger than the other. My friend has one 4x larger than the other and he does not have cancer. Still see a doctor when you can.
|

replied May 19th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I think it's just as normal as woman having one boob bigger than the other.. Nothing to be concerned about unless maybe one is the size of a golf ball and the other a bowling ball.. :p :lol:
|

replied May 23rd, 2005
Experienced User
Size
Dumbdude is right, user40 is really jumping to conclusions! Now listen up !!! One ball has to be bigger than the other or your thighs would crush one with every step you took. The size difference is different in each guy. Though the average is only 3-8 mm, having a very noticable difference is not uncommon. Work your balls between your thumb and forefinger and check for odd bumps, soreness, or extreme tenderness. If none of these symptoms are present, you just have one ball that much bigger than the other. If you are concerned about anything physical with your 'package', be an adult and go see your doctor! He or she is the only one qualified to make the final descision. Btw, womens' breast are the same way but for different reasons. My wife is a b cup on one side and a c on the other.
|

replied May 25th, 2005
Sorry for advising. Thats just what my book said, and my neighboor just recovered from testicle cancer. He found the cancer before it got worse(he knew, because one testicle was bigger than the other) and it possibly saved his life.
|

replied May 26th, 2005
Experienced User
User
User40- no prob.-- don't stop, all replys are welcome. But please remember to give such a response in a "in my experience" and not as a diagnosis. Reading such a thing by someone seeking advice could be quite a heart stopper. Glad you're here!
|

replied June 17th, 2005
Ok like also like adding onto this .. I like have the same sort of problem, people are saying to go to the docs and stuff but I just cant bear myself to do it .. Mine have been like this for 2 + years and I havent noticed anything abnormal .. Does this mean its not cancerous ..... Help !!
|

replied June 21st, 2005
Experienced User
Cancer
Barlam, it doesn't mean yes or no to cancer. Cancer can grow for years w/o any or very slight indications. If it's been this way since you were completely through puberty, and you don't have any pain, soreness or odd internal bumbs, then I say it's just the way you are and prob. Always will be.
On a 2nd note. Why can't you go to the Dr.??
If you can't be mature enough to talk to a Dr. About this, either you're a child yet or if you are over 18, you should at least go to a psychiatrist so that you can deal with sexual issues on an adult level. I'm not trying to berate you, but c'mon! If you are afraid you have a life threatening problem, see someone about it! If it is a problem, it ain't gonna get fixed over the internet!
|

replied June 21st, 2005
Experienced User
I'm sure the doc will have seen more dicks than just yours .. Its old stuff to him..
|

replied June 22nd, 2005
Experienced User
According to the biology of our genitals , it is very normal to have the left ball a little bigger and sensitive than the right one , it is something related to the urinary system and how the sperm is flowing back and forth from the balls.

This information is sure although I cant express it more scientifically because I am not a doctor, but I visited one lately ;)

hope this helps
|

replied June 22nd, 2005
Well I went, and all is sorted , just a mere hernia. Cheers all :d
|

replied July 4th, 2005
I Have Been to Docs And Asked the Ball Question
He said it is perfectly natural for one to be bigger than the other!

And also some advice from him!

Self check your self if your worried! Once a month!, get used to the way your balls feel and what textures are in their!, this is the best prevention, if in doubt he says "your not wasting our time come in"
|

replied July 9th, 2005
Well, it's a fact that if you're right handed, your left testical or left breast is slightly bigger than the right. And vice-versa for left-handed people.
|

replied July 10th, 2005
Experienced User
Scarey Stuff
If a testical is not fully descended i.E. In the body cavity the higher temp is associated with a higher risk of testicular cancer so 40 was not off the mark at all and he would be less kind not to tell what he knew than to tell the whole story...It's very treatable so it shouldn't be ignored as a possibility, the testes descend through the same openings which can lead to hernias, they start development at the same location and same germinal tissue as a female's ovaries, so they've a long way to go to get where they belong, sometimes they stay stuck up there and it's a real problem, and you can tell because one testical may be larger than the other
|

replied July 16th, 2005
I got in a fight when I was like 13 and got stabbed in my left ball and it has'nt grown since i'm 18 now and I have never been able to retract my foreskin fully i'm not sure if its just phimosis or if its something to do with my left ball should I see a doctor?
|

replied August 8th, 2005
I have the same problem and im kinda scared my left nut is smaller than my right nut. 1 month ago I had pain on my left nut and was constipated for 1 week but now its gone. Im still scared cause of this. Im scared of losing my nut and not be to produce sperm and have kids.

Can anyone please help me on this situation?
|

replied August 31st, 2005
Concerned
Hi i'm 17 years old, about a month ago I just had a full examination from meps in boston (which is an examination facility for medical qualifications into the military) which I passed. Today I just noticed that my left testical is larger than the right. Since I just had a thorough examination from head to toe should I be concerned and call my doctor?..Please help..Thank you
|

replied September 3rd, 2005
To all the "nut & ball" worriers.
Having pain down there can be caused from different things, like prostate infections, hernia's, cancer, etc. Most of it's just the first two.
I've seen a man double over from both and the pain were in their balls, so if there's a constant pain, or one that keeps coming back (like every hr, or several times a day), then it's time to see a doctor.
If it's not a huge different in size, then it's most likely normal. If there's a big noticable difference in size, then it's most likely a hernia, like the other poster said. My hubby had a double hernia and he had bowling balls down there, even after the operations, until they healed.
I too have had a hernia operation and can be serious, if not treated.
|
Users who thank ppmharley for this post: kooohehch 
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile