Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

2 Days Left

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I have never been pregnant, or maybe I could answer this myself...I am on the pill and don't expect to be pregnant any time soon. However, I have a weird feeling in my stomach. It is exactly the way your stomach feels when you are on a roller coaster (dropping sensation). It has been happening every 30 minutes or so for the past two days and it won't go away. I have 2 days left until I am supposed to start my period, or else I would just take a test. Could I be pregnant? I have never had such a wierd feeling. I am baffelled! Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 20th, 2004
Experienced User
Hey sowi no1 have answerd this!! I read it but I didnt no the answer.. Maybe u should visit ur doc if it carrys on..Im new here to..Hope u get ur help.. Sad
|

replied November 20th, 2004
Experienced User
Aww, huni~ i'm really sorry I didn't reply earlier! You can take an first response test up 5 days before your missed period so why don't you try doing that!! Your not nuts, and our bodies can give us really strange symptoms sometimes! Again, i'm sorry but I hope this helps!
|

replied November 21st, 2004
I was 15 the 1 st time I got pregant I know how you feel just take a blood test it's the best way to know for sure.
|

replied November 22nd, 2004
Experienced User
Let us know!
|

replied December 6th, 2004
ceecee4u wrote:
i was 15 the 1 st time I got pregant I know how you feel just take a blood test it's the best way to know for sure.

i am 15 now and I am trying to figure out if I am pregnant or not. My story is on the board. I will let you know if I am or not, but for future reference with friends of mine that are pregnant...How did you deal with it? This may be wierd but can you tell me your story about how your life changed, you dont have to put it on the board...I need some tips on how to deal with this and whats the best ways to help my friends! Thanks
|

replied January 11th, 2005
Re: 2 Days Left
libbylb wrote:
i have never been pregnant, or maybe I could answer this myself...I am on the pill and don't expect to be pregnant any time soon. However, I have a weird feeling in my stomach. It is exactly the way your stomach feels when you are on a roller coaster (dropping sensation). It has been happening every 30 minutes or so for the past two days and it won't go away. I have 2 days left until I am supposed to start my period, or else I would just take a test. Could I be pregnant? I have never had such a wierd feeling. I am baffelled! :?

hi i've never been pregnant either, but I have 5 days untill I start my period and I am really scared. I feel like am alone. I have benn having stomach pains but not too bad but how do I know the difference between my period and if am pregnant?
|