Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Is This Possible?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Jacking my boyfriend off and getting precum on my hands then 30 minutes later after I have done somethigns I finger myself and getting pregnant.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 17th, 2003
First off, did you wash your hands?
What did you do during that half hour, before masturbation?

I don't know if i'm allowed to quote other websites... (if i'm not allowed, someone let me know, and I will delete this post right away!!!)

i got this from plannedparenthood.Com:

"how long can sperm survive outside of the human body?
sperm in the cervical mucus of a woman's vagina can survive for up to seven days. Without the cervical mucus to both nourish and protect the sperm, the sperm will die within one-half to four hours. Anyone who has touched semen should wash and dry — or at least wipe off — before touching the vulva or vagina. "

so i'm guessing from that, that the sperm can live up to four hours.

I looked around a bit more on other less reliable websites that i'm not going to quote, and from that, I have gathered that when semen dries, the sperm dies. Was there still moist semen (pre-cum) on your hands?

Hope this helps!

~qriosity~
|

Extremely eHealthy
The precum should have been way dried up 30 minutes later. And im sure you would have wiped it off or touched something else right? So it couldnt have survived all that traveling to get in you. Even though precum contains sperm, I dont think you have a high chance of getting pregnant.
|

Thank you
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur