Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Slowly Going Crazy..!

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Ok.. For the past year me and my dh have been ttc w/o any luck. We have an appt with a fertility spec on the 26th. My afs have been every two weeks for the past six months, slowly they have become lighter and lighter. On the 12th of oct I took a blood test that came out -. The next day I started my period, it only lasted two days. I had brown spotting on the 9th of nov, and that is it. I tool an hpt on the 11th and it too was neg. Still I have not had a af. My right breast is tender, I am not nauseas, but have been having lite cramps. I feel as if I am going to have af but nothing happens. I am also having this white lotion like discharge. Could I be pg and the test just be wrong? When is another good time to test? Please help.. Ashley Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 17th, 2004
Experienced User
Yeah the test can be wrong. Some women only get neg urine tests. Always make sure u take them early in the am. And if u really think u r preg sched a blood test. Symptoms sound promising but I thought I had them last month and i'm not preg, so u never know if its in ur head, just sick, or really preg. Good luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?