Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

17 And Unsure. Plz Help

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi everyone!
Okay this is my problem. I stopped taking my birth control pills for about 2 months now and just recently (on dates nov. 9 & 10 tues & wed) I had sex, but we used a condomn. The following friday I started feeling really sick. I have been dizzy, nauseated, tired, light heartburn, and when I smell and eat certain things I start feeling sick and want to puke. My period is due anytime this week and I just wanted to know if there is a possibility that I am pregnant. Anything will be helpful. Thanx Laughing

heather
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 15th, 2004
Experienced User
What was the first day of your last period? Was the condom on the whole time??Your symptoms sound like they could very well be pregnancy. You can take a first response test 5 days before your missed period. Good luck and let us know what happens!
|

replied November 15th, 2004
I want to say the first day of my last period was october 15th or 16th. I cant remember. The first time he waited a sec then put a condom on second time yes the whole time. I forgot to mention that I also have been having mood swings like crazy! One minute I dont want to be bothered and the next I want to cry (already have once for no reason). It's crazy! Confused
|

replied November 16th, 2004
Experienced User
Here's the scoop. If you have a normal 28 day cycle and you started on the 15th than you most fertile days were oct 26-30th. You also should have started you period on the 12th, but thats if you have a regular period and agian, if it's a normal 28 day cycle. So you had sex after you ovulated which decreases the chances of you being pregnant greatly, but you can never know for sure untill you get a test done, or start your period. You can take a test starting now!! Let us know what it says!
|

Experienced User
Sounds like u could be preg very easily. Take a test. If the urine test comes back neg u may still want to go for a blood test. Make sure u take the urine test first thing in the am. Good luck
|

Dont Know
Yeah thanks for the help but today I didnt have any symptoms except for being tired and I feel a slight bit of nausea but other than that I was good. My pd should be some time this week and I keep doubting that I could be pregnant b/c of the condom. I will let you know. :d
|

replied November 17th, 2004
Experienced User
No prob!! Would this be a wanted pregnancy??
|

Umm well to me it doesn't really matter I mean if I am then im going to accept it and be happy about it b/c how could you really be mad at something like that? If im not then oh well too. Well today will be the 34th day since the first day of my last period. If I don't start this week then I will know for sure. Rolling Eyes
|

Experienced User
You can take a test anytime!!
|

replied November 18th, 2004
Experienced User
Anything yet??
|

replied November 24th, 2004
Pregnancy
Have you taken a test yet? You very well could be pregnant.

I was 18 when I became pregnant with my daughter. I know what you are going through and what you will face. Condoms do fail and I learned this lesson the hard way.

Also, consider the effects sex will have on your life. Consider the changes that sex can make in the course of your path. Remember there are other things out there that are more deadly than pregnancy and it only takes one partner to give them to you. Diseases can also last you a lifetime and can affect your fertility, immune system, and so much more.

Also, being a single unwed mother is hard. I have live it! I am now 24 years old and I am pursuing a degree. If you are pregnant, just remember you can still succeed even as a mother. Do not let anyone get you down. It will be a hard road and I hope you will being willing to work hard and will work for success. I really want you to sit down and think about sex. A lot of girls think "that will never happen to me". I thought that and guess what? It did! A lot of my friends also became pregnant. Some have not succeeded and some have. It is all about what you want out of life!
|

replied November 30th, 2004
Experienced User
I get those symptoms when i'm about to start my period anyways! Plus ..I wouldn't really go by the symptoms..They are too confusing and they don't really mean anything! Just go about doing what you normally do because if you stress it's gonna cause your period to be late...Especially since you stopped your bc 2 months ago! That's def. Gonna mess up your cycle. I stopped birthcontrol in august and I had the same symptoms you did and I ended up gettin my period twice this past month! I can't stress to you enough about hose birthconrtol messes up your cycle when you come off of it..And how much everybody's body is different!
|

replied October 25th, 2013
Hi everyone i have some symptoms of pregnancy but suddenly i have PCOS history last october 5 this present year was my last menstration and until now i have light bleeding for about 2 days, someone told me that nov 1 is my due date of my first day of my menstration so,,,im still waiting for that because i don't have any idea if the bleeding means im pregnant or its because of PCOS, i also do a Pregnancy Test, last october 22 but its negative,,, so what should i do? can you help me please..!

aurajeff
|