Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

After Period Spotting (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Last month about 4-5 days after my period I started spotting a little only lasted a couple days well this month about 5 days after my period I am spotting again and having mild cramps occasionally, does anyone have a clue what might be going on ?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper TicTacToe
|

replied November 14th, 2003
Experienced User
Are you on the pill?
|

replied November 14th, 2003
Experienced User
Are you on the pill?
|

replied November 24th, 2003
Nope not on the pill
|

replied December 20th, 2003
Me Too
Ive been spotting like 5 days after my period but I havent done ne thing sexual for a month. And when I do I use protection and we dont even get to finish because the latex hurts me. Im on bc and I did miss a few days and then take them all at once, but now im having the spotting, the nausia, the diarreah, the vomiting, and they swear im pregnant. Can you even be pregnant if u've never missed your period?!?!
|

replied January 3rd, 2012
Yes it possible. My mom had a perio 6 months of her pregnancy. I also had a friend that had a period up to the day she delivered. I hope this was helpful for you
|

replied December 21st, 2003
Experienced User
Turshe - you can be pregnant even if you haven't missed a period. As for the latex, try using lubricant. You could be allergic to the latex, but try lube first. Because non-latex condoms are not as effective.
Condoms usually dry me out down there and it is very uncomfortable, so at least try it.

As for the spotting, I am not sure what that could be. If you were on the pill and had spotting I could help ya, but I don't know what it could be since u r not on the pill.
|

replied December 21st, 2003
But im on the pill.. I have been for two years, I just messed up and took three doses at once because I missed a few days.. Thats what I think it might be.....
|

replied December 22nd, 2003
Experienced User
Well, yeah if you took three pills at once, then that probably is why you are spotting and stuff. Just be careful about that. It takes your body a while to get back into the swing of things after you miss pills like that. Good luck.
|

replied June 13th, 2005
After Period Spotting
I took my birth control pills thru my last cycle hoping to change the days of my cycle, my period continued anyway, just a little lighter. I have been spotting a little ever since and I am supposed to start my cycle next sunday. I have continued to take my pills as scheduled. Should I concerned, or is this normal?
|

replied December 17th, 2008
spotting after period !!!!
spotting 5 days after my period. never done this before .. what is up with this i have been goin for 4 days now on the spotting pleace help ...
|

replied February 1st, 2009
spotting after period
I am having the same issue and have never experienced this before. I am not on bc pills. I ended my period last sunday, spotted on wed a little and now again today. Both times, I had some cramping. Anyone have this problem or know what it might be?
|

replied March 30th, 2009
R: spotting after 6 days of period
Hi i am unmarried 26 years old till now i never come across with this problem, i had my periods on 17th March ended on 21st March after that i had spotting on 27th March very little red spotting with white discharge no itching and pain, i am little scared can anyone help me out. Is it necessary to consult doctor
|

replied April 29th, 2009
hello,
im 20 yrs old and sexually active, im dealing with a long distance relationship 10 months already. i usually get my period every 32-36 days and my last period was april 17th, a week after my period im having a brownish discharge, a little smell to it (like a reg period), im experiencing some cramps and on my trip i had unprotected sex 1 night n right away took the morning after pill, the next night we used a condom.. i havent taken a prego test, but im scared, ive never been prego, or have a m/c, should i take a prego test? what should i do im scared please help!!
|

replied April 30th, 2009
im having kinda the same problem. I had my period on saturday april 25 then ended on the 27. i usally have my period a couple days like normal but on the 28 n 29 n30 i have had very light red watery looking blood coming out. and its just a few spots here and there. everytime i pee more comes out. can anyone help me please. I am sexually active and have been. me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on april the 22 but he pulled out (dumb i know) but then protected after that. We did it twice with a very heavy flow of my period. can anyone help me
|

replied May 28th, 2009
Question
I have been off my period for a week. And now all of sudden i am having cramps and spotting and some discharge as if i am about to have another period... I did have sex after my period went off but he pulled out... so does anyone have any idea what this can be?
|

replied September 4th, 2009
heyy!! x
was wondering if any one could help me a had ma period last week they finished on sunday and then on the thursday i had spotting i have no had sex since before my period can any one help me
thanks
|

replied February 3rd, 2012
spotting after 4 days off period.
hi so i have the same prob...and i know this was like 2 years ago but what was the result??? i had sex one day before my pd started and then i lasted only 3 days then 4 days later im spotting....its way to soon to know if im pg...i just wish i knew sooner because im doing this extreme diet (1000 calories) and excersize thing....help please.
|

replied November 25th, 2009
can anyone help me I am having brownish discharge I have been off my period for a couple days and im not sexually active
|

replied August 13th, 2010
help!
Hey, i'm 16 and sexually active with my boyfriend of 18 months, i'm on the pill, and i do take my pill everyday, although they are at different times becuase i'm really forgetful! I've just come off my period and it's been 4 days an im not on again? it's not usual blood though, it's more like brown dicgarge, but other bits of it are bright red, i need a doctor or someone with any clue to tell me what's happening? Please.. P.s we had unprotected sex 48 hours ago and i think i took my pill iregualy ...
|

replied August 13th, 2010
help!
Hey, i'm 16 and sexually active with my boyfriend of 18 months, i'm on the pill, and i do take my pill everyday, although they are at different times becuase i'm really forgetful! I've just come off my period and it's been 4 days an im not on again? it's not usual blood though, it's more like brown dicgarge, but other bits of it are bright red, i need a doctor or someone with any clue to tell me what's happening? Please.. P.s we had unprotected sex 48 hours ago and i think i took my pill iregualy ...
|

replied May 14th, 2011
My periods have become a little irregular since i had my IUD removed In october of 2010 but for the last three months has been pretty regular. I get my period on the 18th of every month. My last period was April 18th and it was a normal 5-7 day period. About 5-7 days later i noticed brownish red spotting in my panties and has continued off and on whether it just be in my panties or just when i wipe it seems like it won't go away. I don't have cramping or anything. I'm very emotional Im having cravings but I don't know if its just because i'm thinking I might be pregnant. Can anyone help me
|
12 >>
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Dr. Mitaly Pathak Agarwal
User Profile