Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Anal Sex Without the Pain

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Have any females tried anal and found that it hurt but now have found away to make it enjoyable without the pain? Or have any guys done this with a female partner and found a way pain free?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 14th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Take it slow,lubricate well and have a willing partner.Oh,don't forget the condoms!!Patty
|

replied November 14th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I had anal about a hour ago and its been a loooooooooooooong time but it hurt at first but then we were kiss'en and it felt so much better I liked it I wanna do it every so often I want him 2 call me in a lil bitt so I can go back for the riden lol
|

User Profile
replied November 15th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
My opinion! No thanks, that is my poop shute! Exit only!
Sincerely,
sandy
|

Experienced User
I used to think that sandy... But found the right man who wanted to try that I cared enough about that I did... Anyways. Sometimes it hurts, sometimes not. Try using a vibrator thats thinner than his penis to stretch it. Use lots of lube and relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
It's not my thing either,but have done it on several occaisions.I tried it with a few different partners,just to see if I felt differently about it.It was not bad,but,i did not enjoy having a bm afterwards.(very sore!!)so,i do not do anal anymore and do not miss it.Patty
|

Experienced User
My bm afterwards don't normally hurt, however if ur irreg. Like me anal sex can be pretty gross sometimes.....
|

replied November 18th, 2004
Experienced User
Anal sex is only for gay men.
|

Experienced User
Oh, tubby,.... Not a very exciting sex life?
|

Re: Anal Sex Without the Pain
mikef wrote:
have any females tried anal and found that it hurt but now have found away to make it enjoyable without the pain? Or have any guys done this with a female partner and found a way pain free?

i have the same question as you. My boyfriend and I have been together for over 3 yrs now, and we've tried several times, but for some reason it just hurts to much for me. It could be that I probably tense up from being nervous that it will hurt. We have tried a few diff. Positions with lots of lube but it doesnt seem to help much.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Tubby I dont get u if u dont like what we say dont write back thats all there is to it we come here to talk about sex if u dont like it dont talk about it
|

replied November 19th, 2004
Experienced User
But I do enjoy putting my two cents in.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well tubby we dont like to be put down for the !**@! we've done on .... Just cuz we open and yr not dont mean sh*t
|

Experienced User
Oh really?!
|

Experienced User
Tubby-just try to be more tactful or nice with ur 2 cents. Why r u in here anyways? Do u have female prob u want to talk about or get answers to??????

Anal sex will hurt if ur tense. And its hard not to be. Being drunk helps!!! Otherwise, think of it this way (which is kind of gross) if his dick has more girth than any of the terds uve eer had, then of course its gonna hurt-youve never been stretched that much before!!!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I like anal but last time I had to use the bathroom if u know whta I mean Embarassed
|

replied January 17th, 2005
Gals, and guys, just make sure that you don't go 'splorin with the penis in both orifices without cleaning. . . Either purposely or accidentally.
If guys just wave it around and push without really knowing where they are going they can push it in your anus, miss, push it into your vagina and transfer annoying bacteria into it. . . Like gardenella. Not fun! Also hard to get rid of and the cause of the cliche' that women should smell like fish!

Had anyone tried to clean themselves out before anal sex? I am always trying to make sure I am bathed and clean before sex but sometimes spontaneity rules and then I cringe to think what will happen when my adventurous boyfriend gets kinky. I bought a little device from a catalog but not sure if it'll work or just make things worse!! :twisted:
|

replied January 20th, 2005
Whats the Problem
Hi every time I have anal it hurts very much but then the pain goes away, but when the party is over and I go clean my self blood comes out and after that every time I go to the restroom blood comes out and it stays like that for two weeks can it be that I dont use enough lubrication or is it that I have hemeroids and I dont know or what is the problemcan some one give me some advice... Thanks
|

replied March 9th, 2013
I love anal sex.. I am 29 stone and I like it when my boyfri3nd bangs m3 hard I only turned gay month ago, it didnt tak3 oing for it to stop hurting me..
|