Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Insect Bites Forum

Small Bites On Stomach?

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I have several small bites or what look like bites on my stomach. They kind of looked like pimples. Now after a couple of days they look like blood blisters. Does anyone have a clue what they are?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 17th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Hmmm...They could be from a misquito or spider bites. They look all ugly huh? Ive gotten them before. You should ask your doc to make sure and see if they can give you cream for it. In the meantime with winter and everything, make sure you shut your windows tight for all those critters that might creep in. Good luck!
|

replied November 27th, 2004
I Have a Similar Problem...possibly the Same
I have developed about twenty pimple-looking spots on my stomach that turned to blisters. What is it? A doctor at the hospital told me it looks like a hair infection. Did you find out anything?
|

replied August 13th, 2011
bites
I'm having some problems like that on my stomach. They look like bug bites on my stomach and a couple on my lower back. They itch. At first I thought it was bed bugs, but my husband doesn't have these bites. What is this?? Looks like something ate me! Lol
|

replied June 15th, 2012
bites
tfish08. I have the same thing. I have a few also on round bikini area. I was the only one, but not my two kids have them and they are in the same areas. the dr. says they are 'bites" my husband has none Sad Any idea or updates? thank you
|
Quick Reply