Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Chat Forum

orgasm with virgin

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
My friend said a guy who had ever had sex before gave her an orgasim.

I think it's weird cause how would he be that good his first time. Does anyone know if this can happen?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 15th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Maybe he was concerned about his partner and wanted to please her!Maybe he's a born casanova.Maybe he just got lucky and hit the right spot??I would not care how or why it happened,just be glad it happened!!
Patty
|

replied November 15th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Is This True
nobleview wrote:
my friend said a guy who had ever had sex before gave her an orgasim.

I think it's weird cause how would he be that good his first time. Does anyone know if this can happen?

maybe she did the all work and didn't realize it
|

replied November 20th, 2004
Experienced User
Hi
It sure can be true .... You never know ...
|

replied May 11th, 2009
Not unusual
That's not at all strange. I just lost my virginity(I'm a 24 year-old male). My girlfriend and I have had sex twice thus far, and the first time I gave her not one, but 3 orgasms. It was my first time, but I wasn't uninformed. I've long been interested in biology, human anatomy, and kinesiology - and of course, sex - so I'd done my research and was ready to do a good job my first time.
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2009
Active User, very eHealthy
I personally don't think that just because you are a virgin, you are bound to suck the first time. I think it's something that people say oftentimes to alleviate the matter in the event that they do end up doing poorly. Sure, many men, being proud creatures, fear little else more than the thought of being unsatisfying in a woman's eyes. Thusly, they have anxiety attacks and end up sucking anyway due to stress and lack of confidence.

Confidence is key, I lost my virginity at Jan (at the age of 20), to my first gf, I was too busy focusing on making sure I'd please her that I was quite successful. I can get her to orgasm in about 5 minutes, which is relatively short.

So just like any other things one can work for or be skilled at, there are those who aren't that good, and those who are surprisingly good for something they've never really done.

It also depends on the girl, some are quite easy to please.
|

User Profile
replied May 30th, 2009
Experienced User
what kind of orgasm, you might have gotten a clit orgasm or something but not a g spot orgasm. and guys... a g spot orgasm is the way to go. to a woman they are the most satisfying. they usually take about 30minutes to achieve though but the sound she makes alone will make it all worth it.
|
Tags: sex
Quick Reply