Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Welcome! Little Caleb (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey! It's wyatt!
I'm back again. Still don't have internet.
I just wanted to let everyone know that i'm having a boy. His expected due date is april 3, 2005. His name will be caleb joel copeland. Yee! Hehe as soon as I can find a place to scan the ultrasound pics for free, i'll lett y'all see em Smile oh! I'm also at a new job now. I work for osh kosh b'gosh now lol :d anyway, c-yah.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Well ive never met you but hi my name is jess i'm 18 and 23 weeks pregnant just wanted to say congrats on the baby my hubby would love you he loves the name caleb!
|

Experienced User
Thanx! Lol I gotta go. Late for class...I'm at school, just..Not..There..
Ah the benefits of college. Not! I need the internet at home. I have not ime to do researth! Ahh kill me..No..Not really..But..Yeah gotta go.!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Lol
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Hiiiiiiiiiii! Nice to meet ya! Caleb is adorable for a name! My name is heather, i'm 19, and not expecting, but would love to be!
|

Experienced User
Hi! Nice to meet you. I'm sam and i'm 18. And i'm not preggy or ttc. Where in pa do you live? I'm from the south central part of the state!! And what college are you at? Ok, enough questions. Hope to catch ya around!

~sam
|

Experienced User
I'm in class now..Hah screw classwork..I hate this class..I know it all..
Computer information software for business.. Rolling Eyes
ugh..Booring..Yeah..
Nice to meet everyone new..Seems like there aren't as many people that I used to talk too anymore..I'm so cold..Hungry too..Anyway.I need some womanly advice.
Ashleigh, my g/f wants to get married now..As much as I would like too, I want to have a nice fancey wedding..Y'know..Something meaningful, but she wants to get it over with and do it infront of the justice of the peace...
Should I go ahead and do it and save up for a wedding ceremony, or wait it out and hope ash calms down about it?
|

Experienced User
Hi. My name is sam and i'm 18. I'm not preggy nor am I trying ttc! What part of pa are you from? I'm from the south central part. And what college do you go to? And as for the wedding, I think you and girlfriend need to come up with some sort of compromise. My mum and stepdad got married in front of the justice of the peace, and while it was nice, it just wasn't the same. Maybe you can have a nice small wedding... Just family and friends. It's small enough for you to to "get it over with" while just enough for it to be memorable! Anywho, nice to meet ya! I hope all is well!

~sam
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
You can do a civil ceremony now and a huge wedding later?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey!

I remember you!! It's good to hear u and ash are doing so well! Do u two live togetehr yet?? Did u buy anything for the baby yet??

If u want to have a nice big wedding, discuss it with her. Tell her how much it means to u to do a nice ceremony instead of just getting the mariage certificate from city hall. She should understand. She may just be in the position to get maried before the child is born. Some poeple like to do that so they're child doesn't come with that name afterwards... U know... I dont like saying it since im not married either lol!

But glad to see things r goin well!

Shauna
|

Extremely eHealthy
Congradulations!!!! I can't wait to see the ultrasound picture.
Kristin
|

Experienced User
Congrats! Caleb is such a cute name!
Btw, my name is rachel, i'm 16 yrs. Old and 14w5d pregnant, due may 6th Smile
|

Extremely eHealthy
Congrats u seem totally excited. I agree with jess, u could do the justice of the peace thing and then have a big reception later or somthing. Good luck keep us updated!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey I rmember you!! Congrats!!

<3
gaby
|

Especially eHealthy
Awe! I remember you! Congrats! I'm happy for you both.
|

I dont know you lol..I dont guess I was here but congrats!!!
|

replied November 11th, 2004
Experienced User
Hi, my name is daile. I'm 18, and not preggy, but I want to be!

Congrats on the boy! Caleb is such a cute name! I think for the wedding jessa has a good idea...You could do a quickie now, and then save up and do another one when you have the time and money. That's what my sis did. Her hubby is in the military, so they did a quick one so she could move with him, and now they're saving up to do a big, fancy one.

Daile
|

replied November 17th, 2004
Experienced User
Hey..I have....An hour and 10 minutes to do a paper I haven't evenstarted yet...Lol.
Yeah, ash and I have a nice apartment now and we're..Just barely making it. Lol..
I may be getting promoted to supervisor though so maybe the extra cash will help. We have a lot of things for caleb..Holy sh..Yeah we have a lot. We just need a crib, changing table, and car seat..The most expensive things :p
idunno about the justice of the peace thing though..It just seems so..Unpersonal..I guess you're right about the name thing. I think that's mostly why ash wants to be married is so caleb wont have to change his last name when we do get it done. Bleh..Stupid paper.
I don't think i'm gonna get this done..
Anyway, its good to hear from everyone again.
I'll try to keep in touch.
I'm gonna move my computer over to the apartment soon and maybe get hooked up with a free aol disk and take the risk :-p ttyl
|

replied November 22nd, 2004
Experienced User
Eep, i'm online at school..But I have internet at home now! Yay..I think.. Anyway..Yeah gotta dash
|

replied November 22nd, 2004
Awwwwwwwww, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
12 >>