Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Down There Pimples (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Is it normal to get pimples down around my vagina? I am pretty sure their pimples anyway. Once one is gone another one pops up. If they rnt pimples what else would they be?

Is there any std's that look look like pimples?
I dont see how it could be an std tho because I have never had sex. Not intercourse but I have had oral sex.

But I think these have been popping up before I first had oral sex so I dont think it is anything to do with that anyway.

Is there something that would work to get rid of pimples down there?

I heard once that a good bath instead of a shower might prevent them but does anyone know if there is any truth to that?

Appreciate you help
thanks

renae
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper BestFriend50
|

replied November 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Maybe gentail warts? Im not sure I would go to the gyno to get it checked out
|

replied September 20th, 2013
Are they painful? do they reappear in the same place? Sounds like herepes. If they are painful blisters you probably have herpes
|

Experienced User
Go to the gyno- only way to know for sure!
|

Experienced User
Pimple
Genital herpes first looks like a pimple and it itches and then breaks out to a sore. If you itch it gets worse and will spread.

Also do you shave? Maybe they're just ingrown hairs or razor rash type irriation.
|

Experienced User
I want to comment a bit more here then jus tmy one sentence..........If more then one appears, and does so often, it sounds like some sort of outbreak- that does make me think herpes or warts- it depends though....Not to sound gross, but are you making sure you are keeping yourself clean? Not saying that as an insult, but, sometimes showers just dont to it-
|

Experienced User
Warts are warts-just like you'd get on your hand. They are skin colored (no white head) they stay for quite a while typically. You should be able to tell if they're warts. You may be allergic whatever you wash your underwear in (unless its the same soap you wash the rest of your clothes in, cuz then you'd be breaking out all over your body). You also may be allergic to a product you're using down there. (a douche, or yeast cream, or vagina soap.....)
|

Experienced User
Also, if you've never had sex it's doubtful that its herpes or warts, however it could be if your partner had either of these on their mouth when performing oral sex....
|

Experienced User
Good point by beck lyn- make sure you arent allegic to anything-
|

replied November 13th, 2004
Experienced User
If youre really freaking out see a doc...Most likely theyre some sort of reaction, also I dont know if this is any help but for soem reason I get like little pimple like things taht have a little head and will pop if I squeeze em when I have a yeast infection. Not saying thats what it is or if its even related but thought i'd say something...Not trying to b yuckky. Confused
|

replied August 13th, 2006
Pimples
Ever heard of a boil. It's like a pimple, but more of a ingrown hair irritation. You can get them if you shave down there and they come and go. It's okay to pop them when they're ready just like a pimple on your face. They have nothing to do with and std.
|

replied August 14th, 2006
I agree...It sounds more like ingrown hairs rather than an std. But like others said, if you are very worried your best bet would be to see a doctor. But I often times get little ingrown hairs that look like little pimples down there a day or two after I shave. If you shave, that is most likely it.
|

replied August 24th, 2006
Yeah,i've got somethin like that, it is pretty big, like my biggest is about dime size and it hurts. Do boils hurt? Can you get them on the lip of your vagina? I'm really stressed out right now and don't know what the hell it is.
|

replied December 31st, 2006
Down There Pimples
So I got a pimple or something down there and im pretty sure its a pimple because I poped it and nothing else hapened and it away a day later..Can you help me find out what it could be Sad
|

replied December 31st, 2006
Could be molluscum contagiosum. It is a type of std but dont worry I have it too and its easy to get rid of. They just look like regular pimples but the doc took a look and said thats what it was. I found its easy to get rid of them with regular dial bar soap. They can also be frozen off. Talk to your doctor though to make sure thats what it is.
|

replied January 1st, 2007
Experienced User
I too have a gathering on pimple like lumps, recently I seem to keep getting some kind of irritation like thrush, and I have noticed when this happens the pimples come up more!! Very strange, any way im going to the docs on wendsday, so ill let you know what they say!!

Smile
|

replied May 1st, 2009
Down there pimples
I have a pimpledown there and it hurts to walk. I haven't had them ever and I havne't had sex in 6 months. What could it be? IT began very large but now I can see the tip but its dark. I can feel its a pimple but I am not sure. Someone I know got something similar but on her arm. It was a giant pimple.
|

replied June 8th, 2009
i have a lump on the lip of my vagina. it kind of looks like a pimple but a lot bigger. i put some pressure on it and some blood came out. it still pretty big, like the size of a penny and it only hurts when you touch it. i'm not sure what it is, maybe a boil or cyst. i have never had sex so i know it can't be an std or something like that. does anyone know what it is or how to treat it. any help would be greatly appreciated
|

replied July 7th, 2009
sex
i have the same thing!! im only 15 can someone help i haven't had sex yet
|

replied July 10th, 2009
Pimples Down There
Ladies, trust me, they're zits. I had ingrown hairs and all of that pimple stuff down there when I was younger -- the person who said it was right on the lip of the vagina and they never had sex -- that's a pimple too, believe it or not. I had mine cultured by an O.B. and med lab when I was younger. My gyno says 9 out of 10 women get them, and it's just something no one hardly talks about. I had several girlfriends who told me they were so glad I told them this. They thought they were the only ones. The person who said to use Dial soap is correct, and also try hydrogen peroxide. It all goes away eventually, with age. Typically, around age 32. And the older you get, the clearer your skin becomes. Be glad you're all young and pimply. I'd welcome being that age and pimply all over again. LOL
|

replied July 10th, 2009
Pimples Down There
One other thing, the one right on the lip, that is sort of actually a cyst-like pimple. Harmless, though, according to my gyno. And he's been a O.B. doctor A LONG TIME -- delivered lots of babies in our city. I would not recommend popping in the future, by the way. They go away on their own and should be left alone.
|
12 >>