Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Late Period, Cramps, Discharge. What Does It All Mean? (Page 1)

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I thought I was having menstrual cramps but now my period is 5 days late. Im still cramping on and off throughout the day. And im having a whitish discharge. Do you think my cycle is jjust off? Is this a sign of pregnancy? Or am I just clueless about whats going on with my body?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper kayladeann5
|

User Profile
replied November 9th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Oooh I dont know. I had discharge and cramping and late period, too..
|

You know, it feels/looks like im ovulating. But I was supposed to start my period 5 days ago. Is it possible to ovulate just before your period? Or in my case when youre supposed to be having your period (if thats whats happening)?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Well no one really knows the actual days they ovulate.
|

replied May 18th, 2012
youre wrong. aolot of people know the exact date they ovulate. Alot of people get a mild cramp, everyones temperature is elevated, so its as easy as taking your temp, and of corse the kit that you can buy that tests your levels and tells you exactly. be careful that you give out facts when giving ppl advice.
|

replied November 11th, 2004
Experienced User
I was so sure I was getting my period... Bcos of the cramps I was getting I went out to buy tampons and everything... I dont usually get cramps that badly so I was a bit suspicious and my period never came and I took a test and I was pregnant... I was also getting light headed but no nausea

u should def take a test.

Good luck Smile mwa
|

replied May 11th, 2009
am i pregnant
i come on my period on the 1st of this month and come of on the 4th, and on the friday i started to get period pains and had backaches for weeks more towards my shoulders though which i have had ever since,can i be pregnant as i dont understand as i was on only last week
|

replied July 3rd, 2009
can i be pregnant?
i have cramps, little lighted headed, bloated, no nausea, no tender breast, late period, and more tired than usual, plus white heavy discharge. could i be pregnant?
|

replied July 6th, 2009
i have the same thing and i took a test and it said -- so idk. i took it on the 1st and i was suposed to get it on the 23!
|

replied July 6th, 2009
THANKS FOR ANSWERING ME, I'M AFRAID OF TAKING THE TEST, BECUZ I'LL BE HURT IF IT TELLS NO.
|

replied July 7th, 2009
:D
yepp same as me
ent come on my period boobs are really sorre Sad and had discharge gtta take a test on friday cant wait bt scared its gnna say negative
does any1 fink i am pregs if ive had dese signs ?
-lightheaded
-missed period
-eatiing LOOOOADS
-discharge
|

replied April 10th, 2010
could i still be prego???
im some what in same boat me and my husband have been tryin im now late but feel like af is about to come have mild cramps some pain in back sometimes and a whiteish clear discharge its watery took a hpt yesterday it was neg Sad is it possible i could still be preggers please help??????
|

replied May 19th, 2010
i missed my period im now 5 days late i usually get my period on time im cramping with very little discharge i had sex 2 weeks before my period please give me some advice
|

replied June 2nd, 2010
kinda the same case here.
i think im somewhere between 1 and 3 weeks late.... i never keep track of my periods because usually i ''just know'' when im about to have it.
a little over a week ago i had the usual feeling that i was going to come on but im still waiting.
ive had very mild cramps, milky white discharge, headaches, the general feeling of being on my period; but with no blood....
me and my boyfriend are stupid and never use protection, we use the ''pull out'' method..... so im really not sure whats going on...
what you guys think?

thanks for any replies
|

replied June 29th, 2010
help
i need help its been 47 days so far since the start of my last period i dnt norm track it but ive neva noticed it to be this long i have soreish boobs think there abit swollen keep getin cramps on n off disscharge a little feel lil bit sick but it goes im worry i dnt wana do a test cos if it say no ill be upset but if it say yes ill be worryed cos im going egypt in september anyone got advice ???
|

replied April 7th, 2012
It sounds to me like your preggo. Those were all my symptoms with my four children. Just dont bum out if your not and youll be ok.
|

replied July 10th, 2010
late period and cramps
i was sopose to get my period yesterday and i didnt, i have alot of cramping on and off not too bad though, still no period and my lower back hurts i have headache im bloated im MOODY an i d k if my boobs hurt took preg tests 4 days ago atleast and they were negative but my periods late
|

replied July 10th, 2010
Pull Out Method.. Late AF.
I've never had a regular period, they can sometimes be even months apart.. but last month and the month before they were 21 days apart and the next 25 days.. now it's been 30 days and a couple of days ago my nipples started to get sore (only got sore once before period) breasts seem ever ever so slightly tender and bigger maybe. Have had cramping last week but it's subsided.. stil notice some cramping if lying down but it's very light. Get the occasional heartburn, don't feel nausus but have aversions to sugary foods and instead eat little and often, healthy food. Also very strange, got shortness of breath on two occasions. Also, ALOT of creamy white discharche but no spotting. Took a urine pregnancy test at hospital and it was NEGATIVE, was took at 27 days. Hoping it's not pregnancy and just AF symtoms or ovulation symptoms, as I'm 18 and neither me or my boyfriend are ready for a baby. Also we had sex all throughout the month using the pull-out method, which needless to say, will NEVER be used again!!
Anyone any word of advice.. please let me know Smile
|

replied October 18th, 2010
my last period was september 11. It is now october 18. Still no period. I have been cramping lately but still no period. what is going on? could I be prego? help me.
|

replied October 25th, 2010
PREGO OR NOT, IS THE QUESTION
I am dealing with the same thing. my last . was september the 8th and today is october 25 and still no period. i have sore breast and mild headaches. could i be pregnant? someone please help me asap!!!!!
|

replied October 26th, 2010
Experienced User
If your period is late, then take a test. Sometimes you can get false negatives because there isn't enough HCG in your system yet for the test to pick up. If your really worried, then make an appointment with your doctor- they can give you a blood test that detects lower levels of HCG then the urine test can. It sounds to me like your pregnant... So take a test! Smile
|

replied April 24th, 2011
Help? >.< My girlfriend was supposed to have her period 4/22/11 and its now 4/24/11 We had sex 2 weeks ago .She took two tests, negative, She has cramping, but we also did something 4/18/11(Not sex!) but maybe some went in her? =/ We're both freaking out and have no clue if shes pregnant or not. Shes 13 and I'm 14 (Yes, I know, really young) and if she is, we're screwed. Shes afraid to ask a doctor, even though I said I'de go with her. Her mom doesnt even know she has her period yet. Someone mind helping? Thanks in advance.
|

replied July 9th, 2013
She sounds too young to have a definite regular cycle so being two days late is no big deal at all. Only worry after one or two weeks of it being late. Also, make sure you are using contraception and this won't even be an issue Very Happy
|