Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Losing Weight

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I am trying to lose weight. I am 156 right now I would like to be 130. I have tried diets and diet pills and nothing has worked. I walk every day. If anyone has any ideas it would be great thanks girlies love ya
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 8th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I dunno, i've never had to lose weight before...Gaining weight was more of an issue for me...

I would just say eat right and excercise...Excercise can never fail you!

Maybe go to gym and get a trainer or something...
|

Extremely eHealthy
Add some cardio into your workout. Dont eat junk!! Lots and lots of water, protein, and good carbs. The key is to burn off more calories that you consume

<3
gaby
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Whats your every day eating habits? You need to combine excercise with eating right how fast how far and for how long do you walk?
|

Experienced User
I walk about 1 mile and only walk. I eat 4 small meals a day ( like one spoon of what I am eating.
|

User Profile
replied November 9th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Have you tried contacting a nutritionist?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I hope I lost weight fast after I deliver. I used to never gain weight before I was preggo, I stayed at 98lbs for like a year, seriously, haha. I have a very fast metabolism.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I have a pretty fast metabolism, but not as fast as it once was,
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
After I have the baby i'm going strict atkins. I know some people say it's not good for you, some people say it is... I don't care, it works.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I was at 156 at one point too. Now, i'm down to 110. Basically, you just eat less than you normally do. Say like half of what you normally eat and when you do eat, make sure it's good food...Not junk. Then, workout everday...Even if it's just a walk around the block. As long as you're eating less calories than your body burns up in a day, you'll lose weight.
|