Medical Questions > Cancer > Colon Cancer Forum

Could It Be???

Must Read
Colorectal cancer is serious and life-threatening. This section outline types of colorectal cancers, causes and risk factors for development. Get the facts here...
Although most colon cancers begin slowly, there are some people who are more at risk of developing colorectal cancer than others. But who? And why?...
As symptoms of colorectal cancer appear, they typically vary upon location and size. Learn to identify signs and symptoms early. Know when to seek help....
Hi.
In the past, after I have been to the bathroom, I have sometimes found little spots of blood on the toilet paper. This morning I was woken up early by a pain in my lower stomach, a constant throbbing type of pain, and this lasted for a while. Then several hours later, I went to the bathroom, and again there was some spots of blood on the tissue. Is this something I should be concernded about? Please answer.
Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 11th, 2004
Colonoscopy
My mother passed away last year from colon cancer. The symptoms that you are stating seem very serious. You need to make an appointment to have a colonoscopy. I had one last year at age 21 and suprisingly I had 2 non-malignant polyps. The laxitive prep is non enjoyable although it can help save your life. Good luck and let me know what happens.
|
Did you find this post helpful?