Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Speech!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
For english class I had to write a persuasive speech on childhood obesity. So I wrote the speech, its pretty good, I actually like it! But the last line of the speech has to be creative.

Like, this one lady wrote a persuasive speech on how tv influences children, and how her children never watch tv ever. They still know about bob the builder, and clifford and all those characters thru book. So basically she was persuading that books are just as effective as the televison. Her last line of the speech was, "well, i'm off for another round of bob the builder with my children; reading of course."

i need a line like that, but about childhood obesity. Any ideas?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 7th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hmm, ill keep you in mind, ihope I can help

<3
gaby
|
Did you find this post helpful?