Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Weird Cramping... (Page 1)

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Last week my stomach was having weird cramping feelings.. It felt like I had just done like 500 sit ups. It hurt so bad that I couldnt even sit up right with out it hurting.. After it stopped hurting so bad it became hard and is right now does anyone know what this could be..?? Thanks kristy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 6th, 2004
Experienced User
Are you pregnant? If so how far are you?? I have really bad stomach pain but I just found out I have an ulcer.
|

Experienced User
I dont know if I am or not I am about a week late but that sometimes happens to me so I am not worried about it right now... Just wondering if this cramping is common in girls or what?
|

Experienced User
Could be cramping from a upcoming miscarriage or a bad period or could be nothing. If its really bad and if when you take something for it and that doesnt seem to help go to your doc. To see whats up.
|

Experienced User
Cramping from an upcoming miscarriage??? Means that there is one coming I dont understand... I hope not I have been trying for a year now and nothing.. So I dont know what it is
|

Experienced User
When I had my miscarriage, I have cramping before and it was really bad but then a few days later I started bleeding.
|

Experienced User
See my cramping was a week ago and now my stomach is hard. I didnt bleed or anything after the cramp just my back and stomach hurt
|

Experienced User
I would go get tested to see if your pregnant. And go from there
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I get cramping but i'm 23 weeks
|

Experienced User
Thats what I just had the cramping for a couple of days and then it stopped but it was cramping and like pressure on my stomach I had never went through it before.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Oh oh oh I also had it at like 8 weeks
|

Experienced User
Did you feel like pressure and it hurt to were you couldnt sit up or anything and it felt like you did a hole bunch of sit ups?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Like it freezes you! Omg yes its horrible like have you ever gotten that tightening like that in your foot or calve? It was like that... The other day I woke up and had to lay still in bed because I could n.O.T move Sad muah
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Uterus expansion.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Had em at like 19 weeks.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yep, what nippz said plus early ligament stretching, are you in good shape, because if you have a nice flat stomach then youprobably notice it more or hurt more from it than say someone who is not in such good shape (like myself Embarassed )
|

replied November 7th, 2004
Yeah ive had that too, it feels like pms cramps, just not as bad, and they dont last as long for periods of time...Ive been told its fine, as long as its not directly on either side, which means an ecoltic(sp) preg. As far as the pressure goes, I have that right now, and it feels like something is sitting on my abdomen...Not painful, just weird. I guess its the expansion. Nooo idea.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Man I am in my 38th wk and I always make it midway into my 39th wk b4 I deliver, but this has been the longest pregnancy of my life!!
|

Experienced User
So this uterus expansion does that have to go with being pregnant. Cause as for right now I am not that I know of I am trying but it just hasnt worked. My periods are normally irregular and I dont remember the exact day that I started my period on last month it was at the beginning of the month I know that so should I go get tested? Jess just to let you know if this is possitive then I am going to thank you cause remember you sent the baby dust my way... Lol
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Because I have magical powers Smile I had cramping starting at like 9 weeks then it went away came back at like 14 now at 23 they come and go
|
12 >>
Quick Reply