Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

the Worst Night

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I had the worst night last night. Mitch and I get into a fight on the phone bc he doens't understand what it feels like not to have money. He was ridiculing my mom for not having a job and not being able to bring me back to michigan when it was not conveniant for her.........My mom has lupus and is too sick to work, but he simply doesn't understand that. I can't go on dating him when he makes me feel like me and my family are below his and his rich ass family. I don't know what to do! I should never have to feel ashamed of my familys financial situation with someone I love. I am upset. Because I love him so much, but I refuse to let him ridicule my family. I won't allow it. So he either cools it or it's over. As hard as that is for me to say. :'( and to make it worse, I really am beginning to think it is possible that i'm not goin to get my period saturday. I don't know what to do. I just wrote him a 45 minute email and this damn computer at the library froze and lost it all! Damnit!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 4th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Im sorry sweetie, sounds like you would be better of without that man, I would never be with a man that brough me or my family down, that is god awful!!! I can't believe that. You dont need him...Dont worry sweetie, we all will be here for you no matter what you decide.

I hate when that happens I just wrote lauren a pm and then something happened and I lost it all!! what? Hehe. Anyways, im so sorry you are having a hard time, if you need anything just pm me and we can talk or email me *hugs* you have to figure out what is best for you you you!!
Kristin
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Thank you kristin!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are an angel........The only thing is, I really don't think he knows when he is doing it! Because his parents pay for everything he has, his apartment, his gas, his groceries, and so of course he doesn't understand that it is not that easy for everyone! So I am trying to understand where he is coming from, but he told me last night that he was fed up with my family bc 'if its not one thing its another'. And I love him...I know he loves me...But he is an !**@!. And when I do get home we're either goin to work it out to where he never belittles my family again, or like I said, it's over. Whether i'm carrying his child or not. Thanks for your support, i'll keep ya'll informed. Thanks kristin!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Omgosh! I agree! Ditch him. If he can't respect you enough to try to understand your situation, he doesn't deserve you!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
You are welcome sweetie!!! I completely understand your situation so much....Ive been there...I have had lots of money and then again have no money (like right now Laughing ) but...I know what is like in both worlds. Since he is given everything, he doesn't know what its like to be independent, if you know what I mean.I hope you two work things out..How long have you two been together? Please think about yourself in the situation and what is best for you, that is more important.
Kristin
|

Experienced User
Im sorry girl! I hope that things will get better for you. Mitch sounds like a stuck up !**@! to me who only thinks of himself. Im sorry to hear your mother is sick, I hope she gets better too I will pray for you and her ok?!

~<3becca
|

Extremely eHealthy
Aw im sorry your mom is sick and mitch is being a dick. I hope it all gets better. You might be better off without him

<3
gaby
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Was it not just that one day babe? Dont call if off work it thru you were just talking about how much you wanted to marry him... My family is all money and pauls isnt and I love him no matter what! Make it work give it a chance! But tell him hes an !**@!... And I better be like on the top 3 list of finding out saturdays results!

Give your mom a kiss for me
|

Experienced User
Jess is right but jess not all relationships are the same because it's good that you love paul no matter what his finanicial situation is or how his family is doing. (there should be more people like you).
But it hurts when your own boyfriend says things that are mean and hurtful especially that he is not understanding to her mother's condition.

I'm sorry about your mom but you should talk to him about that?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I know hun but I also know how much heather does love mitch I just want her to make him realize he cant act that way!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Ohh boy I know how you feel. Boyfriend doesnt send me money, my mom has cancer and my father is paying the medical bills since it doesnt cover 100% and he's the only one working, let alone him supporting my other two younger siblings, too. He keeps telling me to ask my dad to send me money, like dude.. Are u stupid, I wouldn't need money if you got me pregnant.

I know how you feel Sad if you wanna talk pm me.
|

Im so sorry hun! Things will get worse. Im sorry about your mom! .. And he ssounds like a real jerk Confused
|

Omg! Not worse better lol.. I dont know where my mind went today... Im still stressing over abunch of crap Confused
|

replied November 5th, 2004
Experienced User
Jess you are right because i'm sure she loves him a lot and yes he should understand her situation and be supportive about it.

If it's worth to fix the problem between the two of you don't give up so quick but if it continues then obviously he doesn't understand
|