Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

First Month...

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
The first month of ur pregnancy were you always tired and feel like ur drained? I do! And I still havent gottan my period...But tomorrow im supposed to bring in a morning urine to the clinic and they are gonna test it then. I havent been stressing this month so its not from stress or ne thing. So I know...I just have to be pregnant...I feel sick at night and my back hurts! Omg and my head..Damn headaches and I became soo winey...I wine about everything and I saw I show today and I started crying cuz I thought it was sad..And the other day..My little brother pissed me off and I yelled at him and I just started crying so I went in the bathroom and sat there crying cuz I dont know whats going on.Everything seems so weird and im so grumpy and sad idk whats wrong. Then after I cried I got in the shower and took a nice long warm one...Felt good.....Cant believe me and my bf broke up last night just cuz I told him I might be pregnant....But he actually wouldnt be the dad and he doesnt know that...The guy who would be the dad doesnt know still. Shows how much my ex jesse really cared tho, he just ran off!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 2nd, 2004
Experienced User
Wow ive been feeling almost the same.. I havent had a period in 3 months already. I took a few home tests but their all negative. Ive had this "cold" for a few weeks now and I keep getting these bad headaches. I dont know what to expect next. And about your ex... It happends alot, men get scared off with pregnancy go figure. Im sure he will be back in no time though hehehe they always come back

let us know what your test results are

.. :: || stephanie || :: ..
|

replied November 2nd, 2004
Experienced User
Well good luck on the test. Yes u always feel tired during the first trimester I know I did bad. I dont remember the headaches but I know that when I was 9weeks I got really sick but everything went ok with that. Sorry ur boyfriend left you at least if u are pregnant he will know. I 27wks and my baby's daddy doesnt even know I cant find him anywhere its hard on me. Good luck

michelle*
|

User Profile
replied November 3rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Re: First Month...
My first month I was like quiet alot which is oddddd to say the least about me... Just very mellow... Arent you suppose to take the test at the clinic not bring it with u? Babe you dont know what pain is till now omg my neck and feet are killing me! Babe you are stressing yourself out your emotions are attacking you you just need to calm down take a bath... He actually just took off because of that shows how much of a true parents and love hed be... You are better off without him if thats how hes going to respond hunni! No worries... Who would be the dad? Is he a good guy? Lemme know what happens at the clinic... And if all else fails i'll be yo babays dadda! Hahah
|

replied July 20th, 2009
Well are u late? Have u been noticing u have to pee alot or a change in your breast size do they feel sore and usually i dont knw for everyone but for me I felt really tight during sex and I found out its because of your hormones and increased blood circulation
|

replied December 23rd, 2009
m i pregnent??
guyz...im 15days late...i wonder if im pregnent or not..i don feel dizzy bomiting or anyth...but i hav sex abt 4 to 5 times without protection..do u think im pregnent???
im so curious
|