Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

sexual performance with out testicles

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
Wondering if the male penis was able to become erect without testicles or the use of any medications. Also if he would still have or feel an orgasm?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper yobaby30
|

replied August 16th, 2003
Well to my knowledge I thought the sprem was stored in the balls (sorry to b so blunt) and without the balls jow can u have an ogasim. I mean I didnt even kno u can still get it up. Can u?
|

replied December 26th, 2007
only immature sperm are stored in the testicle, as they develop they work their way to the prostate for use. The prostate mixes them with seminal fluid and that is what makes up the volume.

What your asking is if a castrate male can have sex, yes, some can, but most loose the desire as testosterone is made in the testicles also, which converts to DHT and that is what fuels your sexuality. Most castrate males who don’t have prostate cancer go on testosterone replacement therapy to keep health up as there are a multitude of side effects to androgen deprivation, depression and bone strength loss are the primary ones. The adrenals also make a small amount of T, and that is sometimes enough to get by, but most of the time it isn’t. Obviously, castrate males can not make sperm and therefore are sterile, but they do have fluid as that is made in another gland.

Yes, im a castrate male on TRT, so I know these issues 1st hand. All desire and drive is lost if i stop hormone replacement therapy, but i function still, just cant reach oragasam very well, and it dosnt seem important. When im on TRT i am normal.
|

replied March 6th, 2008
I have lost both my testicals to cancer, (left 2001 right 2005)..and as long as you are on testosterone replacement therapy (I use Andro-gel)..everthing for me is truthfully a little better than when I had testicals.....This has been my experiance.
|

replied April 20th, 2011
I have a question, I have a lump on the bottom of my left testicle and i am really worried. I noticed it about 2 months ago and I am worried sick that I have testicular cancer. When you were diagnosed what were your symptoms and how far along was your cancer? What treatment were you forced to take?
|

replied May 15th, 2011
It's important to have this looked at ASAP. Testicular cancer is highly treatable depending on the the type and stage. The faster you start the process the better off you will be. Not to make like of this but if you have to have cancer...then testicular cancer is a good one to have because of it's succesful treatment rates. I am speaking from experience and years of research. Go to your primary doctor or an urologist. They will do a physical exam and then an ultrasound. Don't let them brush it off as nothing, make sure you get the ultrasound. After this, the treatment plans become more individualized. My right testical was removed along with some lymph nodes. I then had two rounds of chemo just to make sure it was gone. Consult atleast two oncologist before any surgeries and ask for their treatment plan recommendations. Then you can select the one that you are more comfortable with.
|

replied February 7th, 2009
I have no problem
I am a 24 year old male who had his testicles removed at the age of 10. Im on TRT and I have no problem having sex. I still get erections and i can still orgasm. I would like to know what fluids are released during an ejaculation since i don't have testicles?
|

replied July 1st, 2011
The semen is made up of other fluids along with the sperms.So if ur testicles are absent and u still ejaculate,then ur ejaculate is made up of fluids from other glands related to sex like the cowper's gland
|

replied November 11th, 2011
Testicles
The fluid that goes out are from the prostata gland. It is only a minor part that comes from the testicles. Guys not worry, everything will work as before with some TRT. The only back side are for the prostate canser sufferers(many amputates the testicles to lower the testosterone levels). You have to wait for the canser to go away to come back to the normal track. But you WILL!!! Nils
|

replied September 17th, 2013
hey
I have no testicles due to cancer, had to have them removed (no choice) and have a very sexual life and still cum, its not semen as I cannot reproduce but have been advised by my oncologist it is prostate fluid, still the same feelings when you cum so all is good down there have two new plastic mates now
|

replied March 27th, 2014
i don't have testicles since my birth , but there is no problem in my erections . a semi whitish fluid still comes out during ejaculation. please tell how is it possible
|

replied March 28th, 2014
hey
thanks for reply, is there anything |I can take to increase the whiteness of my ejaculation as it is always watery and looks yuk.... I am on testosterone injections now every 16 weeks
any help would be appreciated
Mark
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Karen Stewart