Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

My Situation

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Do you think there is a BIG chance that I am pregnant?
Yes
No
88%  88%  [ 8 ]
11%  11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9
Hey girls!
...Here is my situation, I am 19 y/o and my bf is 27 y/o. We haven't been together all that long (together since june 04)...And we weren't exclusively dating so I was seeing other guys every now and then.
The first time we had unprotected sex was on october 7th...It wasn't something I had planned on happening but it did happen...I wasn't too worried b/c I had my period on october 14th and it was normal. I didn't want to make unprotected sex a routine thing in our relationship b/c of how risky it is...
Throughout october we continued having sex using the "withdrawal method" mostly...
We had sex on october 11th,18th,and the 25th.
On october 26th I ended up having sex with another guy (which I regret so much!!!)...We had sex more than once that night and he "finished" 2 times, but withdrew before he did (so once again, the pull-out method was used)...
Then on saturday, october 30th, my bf and I had sex and he didn't pull out this time !!!....He said that he didn't pull out in time and started freaking out...
My heart just about stopped when I gathered my thoughts after this happened...I knew what I had been doing was risky behavior, but this incident was just too much for me to handle....I about had a panic attack...

Girls, I know that what I have been doing has been very risky and probably not the smartest thing...I realize this now and am still very freaked out and dissapointed, and for the most part disgusted with myself...I have a tendency to have panic attacks and have had 2 within the last week b/c of situations I have let myself get into...

...Now I have a dilemma....If it turns out that I am indeed pregnant I cannot be 100% sure of who the father is b/c I did have sex with 2 different guys so close together...I do know a little bit about getting pregnant, and ovulation, and all of that stuff so I am aware of the possibilities...To my understanding, ovulation occurs 14 days before the start of your next period. My cycles range anywhere from 26-36 days, but are usually about 30 days.

I just wanted to let you in on my situation b/c I will take all the advice, support, etc that you are willing to give.

Thanks for taking time to read my post and thanks in advance for any comments
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 2nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Well, theres a good chance that you could have gotten pregnant any of the many times you had unprotected sex. Because the "withdrawal" method...Isnt really a method at all. You can still get pregnant from pre-cum. And since your boyfriend did cum in you, theres an even greater chance.

But none of us can tell your for sure if you are or not, wait and see if you are late or skip your next period and then test. Until then, no one can tell you if your pregnant or not.

May I suggest, birth control and condoms in the future?

Good luck, and keep us posted!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Im with michelle, just wait and then take a test if your period is late

<3
gaby
|

Extremely eHealthy
Oh yeah, I voted yes on your poll. Although, I wouldnt say a big chance that you .A.R.E pregnant. I would say a chance that you could be pregnant.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Take a test and keep us updated!!! Hope you get what you want. Smile
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Theres a very high chance of pregnancy is the pull out method is used. Thats how my baby kaila was made (; out of pre-cum, too!
|

Experienced User
I'm with the girls... There's a definite a possibility that you're pregnant. Take a test and keep us updated!
|

replied November 3rd, 2004
Experienced User
There is a chance. I think that you should go on bc. Good luck hun.

Then on saturday, october 30th, my bf and I had sex and he didn't pull out this time !!!....He said that he didn't pull out in time and started freaking out...

How did this happen? Did he not know he was about to cum or???
|

Experienced User
Take a test and let us know how it goes...
|

Thank you ladies for all your advice...I will try to keep you updated on how things turn out!!!

"then on saturday, october 30th, my bf and I had sex and he didn't pull out this time !!!....He said that he didn't pull out in time and started freaking out..."--i guess he didn't know he was about to cum, thats the only logic I could use to figure that one out...But he is usually really good @ being able to time things right when using the withdrawal method...But this time I don't know for sure exactly why he couldn't Sad
|