Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Testicle Problem (Page 1)

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
Can males have a third testicle?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper cd998776
|

replied December 24th, 2003
What do you mean by a third testicle?

I have a growth on one of mine, have had it for years. Do you have something like that.
|

replied August 29th, 2011
Third Testical
From the ages of 5 to 15 I had 3 balls. The GP that examined me those years ago said just to keep an eye on it and report any change. He also said it was not that uncommon.
By the time I was 15 they had become 2. as the third got smaller, the other two got bigger. As far as I can tell, apart from being a bit more aggressive than other people, there has been no effect.
|

replied June 8th, 2004
What Is the Growth?
I have a growth as well which looks like a third mini-testicle if you will, what is it?
|

replied July 2nd, 2004
Maybe you can donate it to the other guy in this forum!

Sorry.
|

replied January 19th, 2006
Same
I also have a mini testical, or like a hard ball, like a pee, on the side, but not necessarily attached to my right testical. I have no clue what it is, it might be the epididymis, or whatever, but im not sure.
|

replied January 22nd, 2006
Active User, very eHealthy
"1. A free floating lump in the scrotum, seemingly not attached to anything
2. A lump on the epidiymis or tubes coming from the testicle that kind of feels like a third testicle "

one of these two likely decribes what you have. It's likely not anything to worry about (not usually a sign of testicular cancer or anything), but it's not a bad idea to have your doctor take a look next time you see him/her just incase.
|

replied November 8th, 2007
3 Balls
I have the third mini testicle as well it has the viens attached to it, and is on the left side, its the size of grape.

Should I be worried?
|

replied December 8th, 2007
my cusin has three nuts.
|

User Profile
replied December 22nd, 2007
I Got Three
I got three, and they are normal to me. My doctor told me this is normal. And doesnt bother me at all. He also told me a man with one is also normal this are cultural things. I like him is a good doctor.
|

User Profile
replied December 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
Lucky You
I think this is normal and a lot of guys have them. If you do lucky you
|

replied February 29th, 2008
three testicle
I have a three testicle, extra one have in right side . is it create a problem of married life??
|

replied June 17th, 2009
3rd teste?
i think i might have one its just abofemy right testicle & its almost the same size as the otheres but its a little less sensitive its kind of weird nbecause i never expected to see sumthign like this show up & with how often i have sex im surprised my gf hasnt noticed it
|

replied June 25th, 2009
No one on here can really tell you what it is your better off seeking medical advice dude. inno guys hate goin to see doctors bout stuff like that. But il tell you something that was a reall shock. this guy ino found a lump n didn dare go to the doctors. he went eventally n had to have his testical removed but it was too late cancer had spread thoughout him. which is really awful. imnot tryin to scare or offend you but things to do with your bits are best checked properly no matter how embarrising.

|

replied August 27th, 2009
I've had an extra pal since at least 12 years ol, I'm 40 now. Get's a little tender at times but usually not a problem. over the last 30 years or so it has grown from the size of a pea tot he size of a marble. From everything I can find on the net and from discussions with my Dr. it is a "Spermatocele" and is not dangerous. He said "we can remove it if it becomes an issue". It hurts today, so I might just take them up on that idea of removing it.
|

replied November 11th, 2009
Extra (third, auxillary) Testicle
Go see a doctor. Thats what you should take from this topic. It could be something as simple as an extra (third) testicle, or it could be something as serious as testicular cancer. Like the other guy said, no one on here has those two letters in their name (M.D.), so why risk it. GO SEE A DOCTOR!!
|

replied January 25th, 2010
Well I have an extra one and it's like connected to my left one. Like a mini nut. Had it for like a year I don't know what to do.
|

replied August 1st, 2010
hopefully not cancer
yeah guys i have a sort of third testicle growing out the top of my left ball. it has like grown out the top and is about 1/3 of the size of a testicle. its not hard, it is like the same sort of softness of my other balls but it hurts now so im thinking about getting it removed... just means ill have to get the left ball removed too i geuss, havent been to the doctors but im hoping its not cancer because ive had it for while and my left legs feeling wierd these days - so hopefully it hasn't spread if its cancer Sad
|

replied November 18th, 2010
To all you guys ... go see your gp and it will content you mind, even if its nothing its still better to be safe than sorry!
good luck to you all x
|

User Profile
replied November 27th, 2010
I've the same problem i.e, a lump above my right testis, i didn't recognize til a day when it grow same size as my testis..then i consulted a doc he said anytime operation is better and there is no surety tat it wont grow again..suddenly yesterday i got pain in my abdomen and that was because of lump in scrotum..wen i saw doc he gave me injection the pain flew..morning i saw its size was doubled.i'm totally worried about it!!
|

replied March 2nd, 2011
i need can tell you of my giant testiciel! are is much bigger four of five time bigger than two other! o yess!
|
12 >>
Quick Reply