Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Jeni- Nightmare Ab You

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Jeni I have a dream/ nightmare about you..

I was on the phone with you and I decided to threeway shai. Well you guys started getting along really well, I had to get off the phone and you guys had it somehow planned out that you guys were going to stay on the phone. You thought I hung up and you guys started talking about how you guys were gonna hook up, and how big of a !**@! I was, and all kinds of !**@!. I donnt know why, but I was soo soo mad.

Him and I arent even talking anymore but I got soo pissed at you, I jumped on the phone and started freaking the !**@! out.

Haha!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 2nd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Hey, stacie! How are you? Haven't seen you in a bit! What's new? I'm good! I'm already 26w2d Shocked how is seany? Your sis? Nephew? Miss ya!
|

Especially eHealthy
Aweness! Lol! Staice and jeni and shai can have a 3 some!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Mmmmm...Sounds good Wink

.L.O.L!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Lol that's weird!
|

Experienced User
Umm yeah, chanda you wanna take this one..Sometimes I seem to leave out details...

Calling chanda to answer questin on isle 55!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
So, you've already...
|

Experienced User
Moved on, no not exactly.
|

Experienced User
I got a job, and I start college in january... That are the only two things I know for sure... And I love my son.
|

Especially eHealthy
And you love me!
|

Experienced User
And I love chanda, and I am gonna do chanda.
|

Especially eHealthy
Wink
|

Extremely eHealthy
Aww, stacie! I hope everything works out for you and larry! You 2 look so cute together, and sean deserves to have the both of you. I just hope he can come around and be more involved. I feel the same way with mike right now. One day we are like best friends, and the next he hates me. I just want the old us back...I'm sure you understand.
|

Experienced User
I understand more than you know. Are you going to be at home tonight, so I can call??
|

Extremely eHealthy
No, I have an appt, but I can call you from work tomorrow night! K!
|