Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Odd Cramps 1 And 1/2 Weeks After Intercourse. Pg? (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I had unprotected sex with my husband a week and a half ago. The last 3 days I have had very odd pains. They are not unberable, just anoying, and kind of like period cramps but somehow different. Lol. Hard to explain. My period I not for another week, I just want to know if I should be conserned or not. ( also my left boob has been a little irritated. Not swollen though)

thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper bluebubble888
|

replied November 3rd, 2004
Please?
Anyone? Please? Anyone else have pain in abdomin as an early pregnancy sign?
|

replied November 3rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Its too early to have any pregnancy signs yet

<3
gaby
|

replied May 7th, 2011
no it's not, even women is different.
|

replied November 4th, 2004
K
Ok, then I guess I should probably call the doctor. Something must be wrong? I hate being a woman sometimes, there are so many things that have the same symptoms. I just know that the pain I am having is not something that normally happens. Thanks for helping me eliminate one problem though :d
|

Curios
Just wondering when you usually do start having symptoms? After missed period? Just before? And would "cramping like" pain be a symptom? Just for future refrences...Lol
thanks
|

replied May 7th, 2011
you can have period like cramping a few days after conception, your body is going through a ton of changes and is making room for the baby.every women is different so when you hear replies like " its too early to have symptoms " there wrong.
|

Same As You
Hi

i am in the same situation as you - not sure if I am pregnant but I have a strange tingling in my legs and stomach cramps that do not feel like me normal ones - I only came off the pill a few weeks ago after taking it for 11 years.

I hope I am pregnant - and you too, maybe its a bit early for us to tell - the waiting is killing me!

Theresa
|

replied November 5th, 2004
Hope So
I hope you are! When is your period due? Mine is due around the 7th I think 2 days away, and I still have pains....I am really wondering what is wrong with me now.Lol
good luck!!!!!!! I hope you get what you want
|

Experienced User
Hey ladies!! I'm three days late for my period and i've been having what I thought origianlly were period cramps, but now are a little weird. They're hard to explain. Cloefish.....Some women expeience symptoms very early in pregnancies!! Don't completley eliminate the possibilities!!! Good luck!!
|

Experienced User
Hey ladies!! I'm three days late for my period and i've been having what I thought origianlly were period cramps, but now are a little weird. They're hard to explain. Cloefish.....Some women expeience symptoms very early in pregnancies!! Don't completley eliminate the possibilities!!! Good luck!!
|

replied November 6th, 2004
Thanks
Couting down the days till I can take a home test. I got tired yesterday and took what was suppose to be a short nap and lasted 4 hours...Then I slept another nine hours last night. Still have the pains... Feel like crap but that could be due to too much sleep! Lol good luck to you ladies who are hoping. Let me know what you find out. :d
|

replied April 8th, 2011
hey! im not sure if im pregnant or not..my periods on the 16th and its the 8th today, had sex everyday during ovulation. have had these weird cramps ever since. EXAUSTED...migraines almost everyday, lower back pain. these cramps are like..period like gasssy..and something stretching.. sound firmiliar to anyone??
|

replied May 8th, 2011
i think u might be PREGNANT
|

replied November 8th, 2004
Hoping!
Hi,

has anyone had any more signs yet? Mine have sort of gone away Sad

i am so excited as I am trying for my first baby, at the same time though I am trying not to get to wrapped up in it all. I think about getting pregnant all the time but try not to discuss it to much with my friends and family as I think the waiting is bad enough for me without them all waiting for me to. There will be plenty of time to talk with them once I know I am pregnant for sure.

Fingers crossed for us all Exclamation

theresa
|

Still Wondering
I still have lower abdominal pains. Not like period cramps at all. I was due for my period the 7th, so I can take a test now.....Except my husband wants to wait. I dont think he knows how serious I am, but I am scared to tell him that I really think I might be pregnant. I am also scared something is wrong with me. I have had these pains for over a week now. And I have had problems with my cervix having dyspasia probs before...I am so scared. I will let you know how it goes. I hope to take a test this weekend if my period still doesnt come.
|

Experienced User
To go with all of what you ladies are talking about I have been having werid cramps to.. I dont know what it is ....
|

Hi cloefish,

if I was in your boots I would either take a test today (to put your mind at rest) or visit the doctor and explain to him - he will say if he thinks there could be anything else wrong.

You don't have to tell your husband unless the test is possitive and then he will be to pleased to be annoyed about you taking the test.

Good luck - I am due for my period on sunday the 14th, but as I have only recently come off the pill I think it is unlikely that I will catch. There's hope though.

Regards,

theresa
|

Re: Still Wondering
Hey everyone!!! I know where you all are coming from!!! The lower stomach cramps everyone is talking about, I have them too. Girls, lets hope this isn't all in our heads Wink anyways, I was pregnant a few months ago and had a miscarriage Sad so, my boyfriend and I are trying agian. The first time I didn't want to be pregnant (accident) and since I didn't want to be...I was, and somehow I just knew I was!!! My period is due on the 16th of this month and i'v been having intercourse about every other day since my last period ended. It really does suck waiting... But we'll all make it...I promise!!! I plan to take a test the day after I miss my period. (if I miss it) the pains in my stomach are kind of like i'v just done 200 crunches!!!! The last time I was pregnant my cervix was very low and hard, but that culd have had something to do with me miscarraige!?!?! Good luck to you all!! Lets keep each other posted!!!
|

Experienced User
See that is what mine is exactly like it felt like I did 500 crunches I didnt think that anyone had the same thing... Yesterday I had werid cramps like I was going to start my period but I never did... I hope I am.. But I cant tell yet... I am going to take a test tomorrow cause I am 3 days late..
|

replied November 9th, 2004
I hope everything works out for you sweetie!!!! 3 days late? Yep, you should take a test!!! My period is still a week away...So I have a while before I can test. Sad let me know what the results are!!! Good luck!!! Oh, are your breasts tender at all??? Because my nipples are so sensitive!!!! Embarassed I don't know what to think!!!
|

Experienced User
Yeah my boobs are sore my boyfriend thinks that I just dont want him just touching me cause I tell him that they hurt really bad.. But we have been trying for a long time now and I think that he has given up on us worring about it.. I dont know I have been feeling really werid latley and I have been grumpy I will snap at chase for the most stupidest things.. I dont know what to think I hope that I am and then I will let you know good luck to you :d w/b kristy
|

Still Hurt
My nipples really arnt that sinsative, but my lower abdominal cramps are still there. They are deffinetely not in my head, and they are deffinetely not pre menstral cramps. I hope nothing is wrong with me! My period was due the 7th..But I am usually a little late. But my boobs arnt swollen like they usually are when it is about time for my period. I dont even feel like it is going to come at all. I told my husband I want to go to the doctor. I'll let you know...

Good luck... Let me know if any of you find out!
|

Re: Still Hurt
Hey colefish! You should go see a doctor if the cramping is still happening!!! Have you taken a pregnancy test yet? It should show positive by now. Some tests give you accurate results after 10 days after conception.My boyfriend and I have decided that if i'm not pregnant, we are going to wait a couple of years before we try agian. Like, when we're married Exclamation that would be a little smarter!!! Everyone has been telling me that the only reason i'm wanting a baby is to replace the one that I lost due to a miscarriage. I don't want that to be the reason for bringing a child into this world! Anyways, good luck to you all!!! Colefish, go see a doctor asap if you test and it is negative!!!

Wink teresa
|