Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

Bladder Problem With No Answers...

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hello there everyone, I am an american guy in japan with a japanese girlfriend who is has been having some bladder problems recently. Of course she went to the doctor here and they did bacteria tests on two seperate times, but the results were both negative for any bacteria. She has the feeling like she has to urinate, like someone is squeezing her bladder but nothing is released. She doesnt have any pain either, just the feeling of having to urinate, sometimes for 4 hours straight! Anyone have any advice? The doctors here have been telling her it is just a mental problem such as stress. Any help anyone can give will be very appreciated! Also I read all the related topics to this on this site but couldnt find the exact same problem...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 31st, 2004
If the problems with your girlfriend persist, she should go see a urologist to find out what is wrong with her bladder. Just because she doesn't have an infection, doesn't mean that nothing is wrong. Her problem sounds very annoying and I can relate to it because I have cystitis but when I have the need to go, then I usually go. But I did have urinary retention earlier this month and it caused that same type of problem with me. I also have an ovarian cyst which is causing pressure and squeezing pain in my lower abdomen and making me feel like I need to go but I really don't have to.
|

replied October 31st, 2004
If the problems with your girlfriend persist, she should go see a urologist to find out what is wrong with her bladder. Just because she doesn't have an infection, doesn't mean that nothing is wrong. Her problem sounds very annoying and I can relate to it because I have cystitis but when I have the need to go, then I usually go. But I did have urinary retention earlier this month and it caused that same type of problem with me. I also have an ovarian cyst which is causing pressure and squeezing pain in my lower abdomen and making me feel like I need to go but I really don't have to.
|