Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Oral Sex to Completion

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I am married, and love doing oral sex on my wife. I almost always get her to climax that way, and enjoy that so much.

She will do oral sex on me, and I like that too. She has never finished me that way though. I have never and would never force her to do that. I've asked her why, but she just says no, and i'm not one to aggravate her with it, because I love her to much to do that.

With that being said. Can some of you tell me some of your experiences with that, either bad or good. Or maybe tell me what it feels like from a females point of view when a guy does that? I might even be able to show some of these to her and it might help her with relaxing a bit with it.

Thanks for any input on this subject.

Z.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 28th, 2004
Experienced User
A lot of women don't want to complete oral sex on a man because they don't want semen in their mouth. Personally, i've never had a problem with it. However, I do know women who have had a bad experience with oral sex (a man not washing well, rotten-tasting semen) and that made them never want to do it again.

I would suggest that you sit down with her sometime (not directly after or during sex) and tell her how you feel. Let her know that you enjoy performing on her, but that you would really like to know why she won't finish on you. Let her know that you don't want to force her or change her mind, just that you want to understand her better.

Daile
|

Experienced User
You sound like a very considerate partner and good for you for pleasing her orally. However, have you ever tasted semen? If you have, you may understand her reasons!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I Dont
Ever finish a guy for some reason I would want a bunch of babies in my mouth some girl like the taste but I never went that far when I did it so....

And I dont like oral sex my sex I guess no man ever did it right im in to hard core sex and thats it I give head sometimesb ut other then that nope just sex
o and im scared pf them nutting in there because I kno that they are minute men and just ewww sry girls if u like it
|

Extremely eHealthy
I would never. I have tasted precum and it is bad enough. I personally find it disrespectful, but that is just my opinion and isn't commonly shared.
It is just really gross. I mean, imagine warm milk with a crapload of salt and a thickening agent with a really gross texture. Sounds good, huh?
|

I love it when the job is "closed". It's a total turn on and I know of some women who love doing it.
|

replied October 29th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
It is a totally personal thing,some do and some don't.To me ,it's not a big deal,but I am married and have been with my husband for 12 years.As long as neither partner has a problem with oral completion and both are monogamous-go for it.If one partner finds this to be distasteful, then you both need to come to some sort of agreement.Patty
|

replied October 29th, 2004
I for one love giving my husband oral sex and want to finish him off sometimes he cum in my mouth and I spit it out or sometime I ejaculate him off myself, and there have been times that I ejoy watching him get himself off while I am still performing on him.
|

replied October 31st, 2004
Well sumtymes I swallow sumtymes I dont depends what mood im in it isnt that bad but certainley not nice
|

replied November 12th, 2004
Experienced User
Oral Sex to Completion
Suggestion: try using a condom while she performs oral. Wink
|

Experienced User
Ewwww.. The latex taste??? Maybe she could give oral until u r ready to (u can tell her) finish and then finish u by hand.... Has she done that?????
|

Experienced User
Oral Sex
Becklyn,

you,re right 'bout finishing him by hand, but they do have flavored condoms, also. Smile
|

By Hand
Oh yes, that's pretty much what she does now, that is if I get that far. Most of the time we go on and have sex.

It's not very often that we just play around and make each other cum. I'd say 99% of the time we move on to sex.
|

replied November 13th, 2004
Experienced User
I personally love finishing my bf off. I guess its party because I know how much he likes it, but a big part of it is that it just makes me really really excited, I love the taste of cum (although I will admit that since i'm preggy it kinda makes me sick sometimes) but I love it. Plus we've found that if I keep goin after he's cum he can normally get really hard right away so we can start all over again :d

--cat
|

replied November 13th, 2004
Experienced User
Hey!!! Okay, i'v been promising my boyfriend that i'll get him off by performing oral sex on him. Well, I haven't done it yet and I guess the reason is because I hate the taste of semen and i'm scared it would end up in my mouth. Also, he's not a minute man, and my jaw (mouth) starts to hurt. There are tons of reasons that your wife may not finish.... Just talk to her about it!!! Good luck!!!

Wink teresa
|

replied November 14th, 2004
Experienced User
Oral Sex
Forever_in_love811

sore jaws: suggest you hand stroke him more. I've seen a lot of women giving their guys oral, but they are missing one most important ingredient. Lots of siliva and stroke his shaft as if you're "jacking" him off. Slide your hand up and down, don't pull on him like you're milking a cow. The head is a very sencitive area, but like your clit, to much attention there can spoil the excitment.
Another idea would be to use a flavored condom and put ky inside it. Put it on his penis and give him oral
go girl. Smile
|

Experienced User
Oral Sex
Forever_in_love811

oh, by the way, I forgot to caution you 'bout this previous suggestion. It may cause blurred vision and temporary insanity. So beware.

Laughing
|

Experienced User
Makes me gag lol Wink
|

Experienced User
Hey granps!! Thanks for the tip!!! I'll keep that in mind!! The flavored condom thing sounds fun... I'll give it a try. Laughing

Wink teresa
|