Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Semen Question, Plz Respond (Page 1)

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Well, I don tknow whats wron gwith me, but it seem slike every few weeks im posting another thread. This one I wanted to put in my last pos, but forgot.

My cum is chunky. I dont know, its not a think white like it should be. Its more clear, and more liquidy. And there is like chunks of yellow in it Confused I know this cant be right.

I cnat really explain it any better then this. Anyone know what I should do or if anything is even wrong
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper car3
|

replied October 28th, 2004
Experienced User
Umm...Well, I know every guy is supposed to be different, but that sounds a little too different. Maybe you should try explaining to your doctor (or giving him a sample) so that he can run tests and find out if something is wrong, or if it's natural.

Does it smell or anything? Cause that can be a sign of something wrong.

Daile
|

replied October 29th, 2004
I also have the same symtoms in my semen...??? I still have no idea what it is?? Is it normal to have yelow chunks in ur semen?? Pleaze help us clarify things!!!
|

replied October 30th, 2004
Experienced User
I really don't think chunks are normal. You guys should go see a doctor and find out what's going on. You might have an infection or std or something, and you need to get it fixed.

Daile
|

replied October 30th, 2004
Yes it can be normal. If there is no pain or burning sensation associated with ejaculation then it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Basically semen can change in consistency and appearance (i.E. Colour) minutes after leaving the penis. Proteins in the semen can cause it to thicken, become sticky and go clumpy.

A whole heap of factors can influence the semen, physical activity, temperature, diet, and recent ejaculation.
|

replied October 31st, 2004
Ey thanks for the informations.... I was just worried that the "gel like" symtoms might be associated with infertility... I hope not!!! Does anyone have an idea?? Please let me know thanks!!
|

replied November 19th, 2004
I just posted another one witht he similar thin without reading this thread, but yeah I got the same problem, but usually they are not yellow, they are clear. And happens when there has been a certain time since last ejaculation
wierd izn't it??
Glad its not something scary.
|

replied November 19th, 2004
I Agree
I agree wit spudman, I read it in a book before, that the semen has different type's of looks, depends on ur diet,body temp, just what spud said
|

replied November 8th, 2006
Me Too!
I have had this gel in my semen for as long as I can remember. My Dr. Says there is nothing to worry about and I agree. I have noticed this for over 20 years and would miss it if it were to go away! It is a thick gel that is slightly yellowish. After being forced through my urethra it takes on a rope like shape. I love the feeling of this stuff passing through my penis. My climaxes are better the more of this stuff there is. It seems to increase in amount the longer I go between ejaculating. I read a post from someone who said this was actual sperm. I disagree. After looking at this substance through a microscope myself, it is not sperm cells clumped together. It appears inert. I believe that this originates in the prostate. I can feel it enter my urethra and this takes place way inside. When I cum it will slightly block the flow before it conforms to the shape of the urethra. This blockage triggers (for me) an extra large amount of semen to be produced. When this gel finally moves through my urethra it is followed by a huge orgasm. For me it seems to really stimulate the prostate gland.
|

replied March 9th, 2007
Re: Me Too!
Abaris wrote:
I have had this gel in my semen for as long as I can remember. My Dr. Says there is nothing to worry about and I agree. I have noticed this for over 20 years and would miss it if it were to go away! It is a thick gel that is slightly yellowish. After being forced through my urethra it takes on a rope like shape. I love the feeling of this stuff passing through my penis. My climaxes are better the more of this stuff there is. It seems to increase in amount the longer I go between ejaculating. I read a post from someone who said this was actual sperm. I disagree. After looking at this substance through a microscope myself, it is not sperm cells clumped together. It appears inert. I believe that this originates in the prostate. I can feel it enter my urethra and this takes place way inside. When I cum it will slightly block the flow before it conforms to the shape of the urethra. This blockage triggers (for me) an extra large amount of semen to be produced. When this gel finally moves through my urethra it is followed by a huge orgasm. For me it seems to really stimulate the prostate gland.

Im almost 25 and i have exactly the same syntoms, exactly the same "strange" feeling. Sometimes its wonderfull but other times its anoying.
I just hope that my prostate gland is OK cause my grandfather has prostate problems but who doesn´t with 74 years old?

This is my first post. Anyone that needs help in oral health can contact me.

Hugs
|

replied March 13th, 2007
Semen Gel
this has just recently happened to me and i am scared about it . the seminal fluid seams thin i guess but the gel comes out in strands and is a off white yellowish color . i have recently started a diet and i am eating less fat and more fruit and vegetables
i masterbated 3 days in a row at about the same time with the same effect i also had sex with my wife and it did not change . we have 4 kids and i was going to get the snip but i hope this does not mean i have prostate cancer or anything like that .
|

replied April 20th, 2007
this happens to me a lot and i am really uncomfortable about it. i masturbate almost every day and this happens every time. i even tried not doing it for a week but even after that it still happened. there are a lot of clearish chunks (tapioca like) some of the bigger ones seem to clog the opening of my penis and then slowly come out as it is pushed through. usually there are only one of these big ones per ejaculation. it doesnt feel that great. im a little uncomfortable to go to my doctor with such a private issue and i would appreciate some feedback.
|

replied April 20th, 2007
as far as the clear substance that comes out when you ejaculate is perfectly normal. it is the same as pre-cum only it is mixed in with your sperm. as far as the yellow tent i have no idea what it could be. i agree with some of the others, as long as there is no pain i wouldnt worry about it. but if you are that concerned i would make a trip to the doctor. good luck
|

replied December 19th, 2008
Everyone hear me correctly... and ask your doctor to affirm. DIET & excersise is a key importanct factor to the problems you are indicating... wich infact is directly the cause of a mainly high sodium, low magnesium diet! If you wanna see this clear substance turn from lil chunks to thick strong white gobules (feels best too!) I would recommend goin to your local health food store and inquiring about organic & fresh wheat grass. You can take it in a smoothie or what have you but are for sure to see the symptoms of this lessen... the wheat grass should become a regimen... it will do wonders for the rest of your body too!!!
|

replied June 4th, 2009
i am 23years and a student. my problem is that, semen has continually come out of my penis after a week i tried having sex. is it normal and how can it stop?
|

replied June 4th, 2009
please nswer me quick because i appear to hepless and somehow naive about it. thank you.
|

replied January 3rd, 2010
some times when i masterbate my semen comes out in chunks,and some times it comes out yellow also. i have always been afraid to talk to the doctor about this.
|

replied January 19th, 2010
I've had the same problem for the last 5 or 6 months or so you guys are having,for me it doesnt hurt or burn or anything it just makes me really nervous seeing it,i dont really want to bring it up to a dcotor,but im also over weight and dont diet like i should,so i hope thats all it is.
|

replied February 4th, 2010
Chunky thick yellow sperm, according to the full panel of medical professionals on the TV show "The Doctors", can be a symptom of problems arising with your prostate. You should talk to your doctor and get your prostate examined as soon as possible. Best of luck doctor
|

replied April 17th, 2010
This is caused by heat, any rise in temperature of the testicles. The temperature rise causes the abnormal consistency, color, and a decrease in fertility. A huge cause of this is excessive laptop use on your lap. The heat and radiation, believe it or not, has a negative effect on sperm. However, this can be reversible over the course of 3-9 months. Good luck.
|
12 >>
Quick Reply