Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Help Me What Are My Chances?!?!?!?!?!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Okay...Well I dont know if im showing pregnancy symptoms or not... My period started 4 oct... I was fertile 15oct to 20oct ovulation on 18oct..Me and my partner had sex quite a bit during there...I havent really shown any signs just yet? Am I suppose to? I dont start my nex period till the 4oct... Am I goin crazy..., haha!!!! I just need to know what my chances are..Of maybe having a lil one!!! Awe!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 27th, 2004
Experienced User
|

Experienced User
Amoxicillin???
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey hun, your chances are very good of being pregnant. You are just going to have to wait, even though its the hardest thing to do. Wait until your period is a no show. That is the first symptom normally. Once your period is late take a pregnancy test, hope it comes out good for you. *hugs*

-kristin
|

Yall Are So Great
You guys are so great..Yall have really kept my spirits up thanks again!
|