Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Me & Lauren

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey girls.
I've kinda started talking to lauren on the phone and stuff again. She and I talked about all the josh drama and what she did and stuff. I dunno. I love her to death, so I guess i'm going to try this again. So we're talking and stuff and we'll see how things work out! I just wanted to let you guy know!
Love,
chanda
(lol, sounds like a damn relationship).
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 26th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol well good luck chanda! I hope it works out for the two of you to be friends.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Good luck chanda just dont let ur guard down~~ I love u and hate it when u get hurt!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well u two were really good friends so it doesn't hurt to try and mend the friendship. I hope this time it works out well and I hope for the best that she doesn't hurt you again! You're a wonderful friend chanda!

Shauna
|

Extremely eHealthy
I hope it works out this time, I give people a lot of chances...And just remember if you get hurt again, I will be here with open arms. Good luck, *hugs*

-kristin
|

Extremely eHealthy
I'm glad chanda & I hope it works out & that you don't fall out again. I had a close friend like that then we fell out, made up again & fell out....I haven't spoken to her in 8 weeks-i just hope you don't end up the same. Just don't let her hurt you-you're too nice for that :d
|

Especially eHealthy
Thanks girls. I'm trying.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I am really glad that you are trying.
|