Medical Questions > Cancer > Skin Cancer Forum

New Cancer Forums Read By Doctors

Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....
Hi

i just found these forums, and they are really great. I am here to tell you about the forums I created. I am a doctor and have 2 family members that have been affected by cancer: leukemia and prostate cancer. I will be specializing in hematology and oncology, and from personal experiences with my family I found that we do a poor job at answering questions. So I decided to create these forums, that you can post and view without even registering. I have a few colleagues that are participating as well, and we try to answer questions as best as we can. This is completely voluntary and not-for-profit.

Regards,
leo
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 25th, 2004
Lung Cancer And Firefighting
Hi if anyone has any information on the effects of fierfighting and lung cancer please let me know. My husband a non smoker died 2 years ago of lung cancer after being a firefighter for 24 years legally this could mean alot to me since connecticut does not have a presumptive cancer law. I know his job killed him but I can not prove it help please
|
Did you find this post helpful?