Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Am I Still a Virgin??? (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I have a question...Well more than one. I was a virgin until the other day..I think. The last couple nights ago...My boyfriend and I were making out and next thing I know...We had oral sex and than I let him put it in me...And it hurt too much that I told him to take it out. It wasn't even in halfway and it hurt. Last night, I let him do the same thing...But he actually got it in all the way. He didnt cum at all. He didn't go all the way. And he wasn't wearing a condom for the 2 times he did. But there was one time he did wear a condom. I didn't bleed though. He said he never came. Am I still a virgin even tho he didn't pop my cherry and...Is there a chance I could be pregnant? And we did do dry humping. There is no way to get pregnant that way right? Any help I can get...Would be grateful. Thanks! :d
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper sierranevada
|

replied October 23rd, 2004
Re: Am I Still a Virgin???
Okay...Um... In my opinion, no you aren't a virgin anymore. If a guy puts his penis inside of you....You've lost your virginity regaurdless if he poped you're cherry or not. No, you can't get pregnant from having dry sex. Yes you most certainly can get pregnant from pre-cum if you're man doesn't wear a condom...Even if he didn't really cum. Believe me, i'v been through it!!! My advice is, if you are going to continue to have sex, use protection. There are alot of diseases out there...And it's easier than you may think it is to get pregnant!!! Good luck!!!!
|

replied October 23rd, 2004
Hola
Well even when you do pop the cherry it dosent always have to bleed...Mine didnt
|

replied October 24th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Nope ,not a virgin anymore.You may have lost your hymen due to sports or tampon use.Not eveyone bleeds their first time.Please do not have sex again without some form of birth control!!Pre-ejaculate fluid has semen in it!And the guy does not know that he has released this fluid!Please use birth control,you are playing russian roulette!Patty
|

replied October 25th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I dont think my "cherry poped" im not sure I had sex many time but only one I can rember is when I first rode a guy I bled Embarassed and the blood got on his white pants ut oh lol but I dont kno nut hunny your not a virgin any more when I lost mine the guy didnt get it in all the way but it still went in and as patty said some sort of b/c
|

User Profile
replied October 26th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Nope not a virgin. Did ur cherry pop?
|

replied December 26th, 2011
No ur not a virgin if ur cherry poped
|

replied October 13th, 2013
One of my friends popped her cherry when she was horse back riding and when you pop your cherry it doesn't mean that your not a virgin anymore.
|
Users who thank sierranevada for this post: kristigraham 

He had it in me....For awhile but it didn't go that far to where he came.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Ehh well I can't really say and judge because I wasn't the one experiencing it.
|

replied October 28th, 2004
Experienced User
If it was in you, you're not a virgin. It doesn't matter if he came, or if your cherry popped, or anything like that. If his penis was inside you, you lost your virginity!

Daile
|

But you can get pregnant. Your not a virgin when the guy has sex with you.
|

replied October 29th, 2004
Experienced User
You arent a virgin and u can get pregnant.
|

when the guy has oral or anal sex with the girl she is not a virgin. However if a guy puts his penis in her vagina then he got her pregnant, but not every guy has to do that.
|

replied October 31st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yes, if you were penetrated then you are not a virgin anymore.
And most women don't have a hymen by the time they have sex anyway, so you really cannot go by that.
|

replied November 1st, 2004
If You Cant Answer Those Questions
If you cant answer those questions yourself you shouldnt be doing it. Does anyone educate themselves before putting their self at these hugh risk?
|

replied November 2nd, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
You are not a virgin. Listen to this: my name is heather, but 90% of my friends call me......... Virg. This nickname is even tattooed on me. Bc I was the only virgin left between the group of friends I grew up with. And then one day I let my bastarrrd boyfriend talk me into (while I was drunk) sleeping with him.....I was 18, and he put it in about 1/8th of the way, and I bled, and made him stop bc I knew it wasn't right. But honey, I wasn't "virg" anymore! I knew I had lost it, but my friends still know me only as virg, and insist in calling me that. Now, however, I am madly in love and in a long term relationship with my bf, whom I live with. And we do have sex, often, lol. He is the only man I count. I say i've been with one man, but I know deep in my heart, i'm cheating.
|

replied November 2nd, 2004
Right.....
From what you said, you are definately not a virgin, he entered you, so no. If you use tampons you may find you have "popped your own", I hate that term. If he didnt cum, you cant be pregnant but you are still vulnerable to std's if you do not use protection. Depends on his history. Dont do anything your not happy with though chick, he's lucky he's your first.
|

replied November 10th, 2004
Experienced User
Ya know, this reminds me of a story my friend told me one time...She said to me "amanda, he put it in me and took it out so fast it was like a sneeze- achoo- and then it was gone"- my dear, you are no longer a vrigin- when its in, its in- doesnt matter if your "cherry was popped" ( who the hell thought of that expression anyways), you arent a virgin-
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yes,you Can Get Preggy If He Does Not Come!!!
Yes,you can get pregnant if the guy does not come!!!!!Arghhhhhh!Pre-ejaculate fluid has sperm in it -that is why so many ladies get pregnant, even if the guy does not come inside of her!!!!Patty
|

Experienced User
What ever happened to sex ed?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Sex is sucks lol they dont talk about !**@! liek that in skool
|

replied June 5th, 2005
Ummm can you get pregnant if the guy sticks it in there but doesnt do the motions or anything
|

If it's inside of you and he doesn't move it, then you can get pregnant either way
|

replied June 6th, 2005
Just because he didn't "pop your cherry" doesn't mean your not a virgin... Everybodies is different,some girls are very sensitive and it could pop from anything...My cherry didn't pop until the second time, and you can get pregnant even if he didn't cum,sometimes the pre can be more potent then load.
|

replied December 4th, 2011
ummh i have a question.. heres my story first. i lost my virginity and the guy was wearing a condom and he did not cum same with the second time he didnt get it in all the way he kept getting to the wall but it hurt to much so he didnt go that far but i just had sex yesturday and the guy cummed but he was wearing a condom and he took his penis out befor he did i havent gotten my period yet and im worried but there hasnt been any sign of me being pregnet im new to this so i need to know can u get pregnet if the guy is wearing a condom but didnt cum inside you cause he took it out please reply im worried and im scared to tell or ask my mom one because i feel like we will lose trust in one another and she will be very dissipointed cause she got pregnet at 16 and im 16 and i dont want this to happen to me please get back to me... Sad
|

replied December 7th, 2011
Community Volunteer
As long as the condom is intact, the sperm cannot get to your egg. Either your partner or you must check the condom to make sure it did not break after he pulls out.

The safest thing you can do is use the pill and a condom. Perhaps this is just the right time to talk to your mom about it. Showing her that you are responsible and want to take the neccisary steps to protect from STDs and pregnancy should not cause her to lose trust in you, but it will give you the chance to protect yourself properly and talk to her about sex and relationships.
|