Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Lilmamatobe_oct04

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Lol I dont know ur name u never use it in ur posts! How is brooklyn doin?~ erica.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 23rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
April is her name lol

<3
gaby
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol my names april Smile brooklyn is doing good now... She actually slept last night!!! She went to bed at midnight (normal time she goes to bed) and she woke me up at her usuall 2:30 and 5:30... Hehe when she woke me up at 2:30 I looked at the clock, and you have no idea how happy I was! How are you and dom doing?
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Doin good thx for askin I was happy too last night cuz I woke up at like 630 this mornin and eric was changin his diaper and goin to feed him so I feel alive today lol actually I think he did it cuz I have to work all flippin day today from 11 am to 8pm! I told them never to do that again. I usually work from like either 10-4 or 11 - 5 and thats what I like. ~ erica.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Id be angry, I would tell them what my schedule should strictly be cuz of sleep being needed, and a baby needing care and all the fun stuff. Yea, kevin said he would have stayed up with brooklyn last night be he had to work... Lol too bad she wasnt up, and too bad he had to work... He should have to deal with what I deal with, and still try and be all cheery to him when he comes home, and have all the house work done. Im the only one that changes diapers (well kevin does once in a while)... Im breastfeeding so im the only one that feeds her, and kevin works during the day so im the only one thats home with her during the day, and up with her at night. It gets so stressful sometimes, and then he asks me whats wrong and I tell him im just tired and stressed, and he asks me why!!! Its like uh, duh! He tells all his friends its not as hard as they think to have a baby... Ha, yea its not hard for him cuz he doesnt do anything! Lol oops. Kinda venting again. Ok im gonna go out in the rain, have a cig, and come back all better Laughing
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yay, that she slept last night Smile
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply