Medical Questions > Relationships > Relationships and Marriage Forum

Wanting to Have Sex With People Other Than Your Wife??

Is it healthy to constantly thing about having sex with other women when you are married??? I don't plan to actually carry out these actions but I just can't help it... Do I need to see a psychologist b4 I lose my mind and cheat on my wife??? Thanks in advance for your inputs.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 21st, 2004
Experienced User
Don't do it. It's normal probably to want to. I've cheated on my hubby and it has ruined our relationship big time (duh!!!). So if you actually do give in be prepared to have it ruin your life.....
Just flirt and chat with others but don't actually cheat!!!
|

replied October 23rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
As long as you are not acting on your fantasies. I think many people do
imagine what it would be like with somone else, but would not admit it.I know my husband looks at other women and will sometimes even comment on them.This does not bother me,because I do the same thing, but would never act on the fantasy.I often say to people that it does not matter where he gets his appetite, as long as he always eats at home.I do not think you are abnormal,just more honest than most!Patty
|

User Profile
replied May 27th, 2009
wanting to have sex other than your wife
weel, i think it"s normal! I"ve done it! but my wife don"t know about it.not knowing won"t hurt.
|

replied December 14th, 2011
Cheating vs. being addicted
yeah what about STD's bud. Cheating will hurt if you don't tell them. Keep that in mind. Don't play that game. Get help soon. You need it and your wife diserves better than just keeping it a secret.
|

replied May 27th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Wow...not knowing wont hurt? are you KIDDING? you made a VOW to your wife to be faithful...and you went out and screwed around...KARMA buddy..KARMA...if you promise yourself to someone, it should be to that person and that person alone..does no one take marriage seriously these days? ugh..i'm gonna be sick..where have morals and values gone?
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2009
Experienced User
worrywart01
..where have morals and values gone?
still in The ten Commandments where they always have been & since the time of creation & the beginning of time! Maybe the question should be why don't people have Respect for God's guidance?
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2009
Experienced User
worrywart01 wrote:
Wow...not knowing wont hurt? are you KIDDING? you made a VOW to your wife to be faithful...and you went out and screwed around...KARMA buddy..KARMA...if you promise yourself to someone, it should be to that person and that person alone..does no one take marriage seriously these days? ugh..i'm gonna be sick..where have morals and values gone?

Strongly agreed........

When I will get married to a woman I will be accepting her in the name of God. Accepting her in the name of God is NOT a joke. If I make a promise to remain faithful her, making God a Witness, the last thing I would like to do is to break it. So I would NEVER like to have sex with a second woman. You asked the right question, "where have morals and values gone?"

A note to everyone: Whatever I am saying reflects my personal opinion ONLY. I am NOT a man of God nor am I a saint. If you don't like my opinion, you can very well throw it in the trash bin. You have the complete freedom to lead your life the way you wish to. So if you are planning to get into a destructive argument with me PLEASE DON'T.
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2009
Experienced User
morals
of course most people don't believe The Ten Commandments don't exist why?
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2009
Experienced User
Free will
Some have God in their life while others think they don't.
|

replied May 28th, 2009
Experienced User
worrywart01 wrote:

I agree as well...

I mean c'mon people, where's all the trust gone if you're screwing behind your wife's back? I hate cheaters, hate'em. If I was having an urge whilst I was married, I would seek help fast...very fast.

Our wives trust us, we should show them some respect if not, well I'm embarassed being a part of the dominant species on Earth...

It's called TRUST...
that's why this world is so miserable, it's because it's full of cheaters and liars...
|
Quick Reply