Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

How Far Can Most Guys Shoot? (Page 1)

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I get good size loads but only about six inches in distance. I'm kind of conserned and would feel better if I could improve the pressure of my ejaculation. Any ideas? Rolling Eyes
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Tylanas
|

replied October 10th, 2003
Experienced User
An Idea
Take some vitamin e. When I was on it, I shot a good five feet in the air while lying on my back.

Good luck Smile
|

replied November 7th, 2003
Experienced User
Just a Question
Are guys really worried about this stuff?

Wow! You think women are a mystery. As it turns out we don't know anything about men!
|

replied November 8th, 2003
Experienced User
Sarah, I think it shows what kind of shape a guy is in.

Shooting further shows a man to have a healthier prostate and more vigor.

Before anyone gets angry, this is just my opinion and I am just having fun saying this.

May all you guys shoot far and strong!!!!
|

replied March 31st, 2011
I agree
Absolutely honest . . . aerobic physical condition is a big factor. I discussed this with a friend who is a urologist and something of a fitness freak and sex addict, which pretty much describes me. We agreed that over many years of experience physical condition is everything. Personally, I shoot 9 to 11 feet when ejaculating toward or over a woman. diet also has much to do with potency and ejaculatory ability. My prior girlfriend said that at a distance of about a foot, she felt my shots as notable "hits" anywhere on her body, especially her bottom, breasts and face. I don't think I ejaculated an inordinate amount of semen, but usually there were 14 to 17 shots, diminishing in strength and distance.
|

replied November 9th, 2003
Try Pc Exercises.
Damn I cant really explain it but its basically contracting the muscles between ur scrotum and anus I believe. Just do a search on pc exercises.
|

replied November 10th, 2003
I am 45 years old and stay in shape, watch what I eat and drink and get plenty of exercise. I still shoot my wad about 5 feet,,,and with a big load, especially when in the missionary position , when I pull out I have to point it away, or I will hit my girl on the face or get it on her hair.....I think being in shape has alot to do with the distance and force of you load...And when I do leave it inside my girl and shoot,,she can feel it all......So eat right, exercise and work out your pc muscle..
|

replied November 11th, 2003
I can't believe people shoot five feet. I'd just love it if I could attain the same. Enjoy your blessings.
|

replied November 18th, 2003
Experienced User
My ex boyfriend and a friend of his us to have contest on who could go father. Do any of you guys do that?
|

replied November 20th, 2003
Ejaculation
Try this 5 or 6 times over a period of a couple days . When your about to reach an orgasm hold back before you shoot and go back into foreplay after a while and a few more times when its time to orgasm you will explode like a fresh shaken bottle of pop. Twisted Evil
|

replied November 20th, 2003
Experienced User
Educated
Talk about an insight to the world of men. Thanks for the lesson. Maybe I should read the posts here more ofter, that is, if you don't mind a question or two. Thanks.

Sarah
|

replied December 12th, 2003
My man can shhot preety far and its alot that comes out I know its kinda sick but thats one of the things that attracted me to him dam I love that stuff
|

replied December 20th, 2003
Started to Only Produce Small Amounts of Semen!!!!
Please can someone tell what has happened to me, I only ejaculate small amounts of sperm now, why is this? It was never like this before... Its scary!!!
|

replied September 10th, 2005
Im Only a Oozer
When I enjaculate, my semen only oozes out
im 51 and in good shape
don't want to spend big $$ in enhancement pills

will vitamin e really help?
Thanks
mike from texas
|

Extremely eHealthy
niceguy wrote:
sarah, I think it shows what kind of shape a guy is in.

Shooting further shows a man to have a healthier prostate and more vigor.

Before anyone gets angry, this is just my opinion and I am just having fun saying this.

May all you guys shoot far and strong!!!!

but seriously --i think most of the girls are with me on this--we dont want to feel your ejaculate in our throat while we are having intercourse. Lol something about that need to propogate right. Shoot them guys all the way in there huh?? Im just kidding you--no offense!! K?
|

Discussion
If anyone is interested in chatting on this feel freel
to message me on yahoo chat
my nick is kervile
|

Extremely eHealthy
Re: Started to Only Produce Small Amounts of Semen!!!!
johnno wrote:
please can someone tell what has happened to me, I only ejaculate small amounts of sperm now, why is this? It was never like this before... Its scary!!!

possibly not enough water or liguids.
If there is a heat spell on where you live --like here--totally normal.
Drink more--
|

Answer
I dont drink enough water but drink plenty of tea and jucies and coke

started having thrs problem a bout 5 years ago
|

replied September 12th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
-drink plenty of water, especially 6-8 hours prior to when you plan to ejaculate.
-go a few days without ejaculating (2-5) many guys tend to have weaker ejaculations because they ejaculate so often.
-practice the stop and go method. Masturbate or have sex up until right before the point of no return and halt all activity. Do not apply any stimulation. When you have calmed down, begin masturbation/sex again. Once again, right before you reach the point of no return, stop and halt all stimulation. Allow yourself to calm down, then resume sex/masturbation. Do this 5+ times before ejaculating and you will shoot a long distance.
-strengthen your pc muscles by doing kegels. With this you can do a few things:
*orgasm without ejaculating, allowing for multiple orgasms.
*calm yourself down faster, allowing you to come closer to the point of no return and yet still not orgasm.
*strengthen your ejaculations.
|

replied September 13th, 2005
Experienced User
Vitamin e won't help much with your ejacualtion except make it a tad thicker / whiter (less clear).

What you want is zinc. Or a zma (zinc, magnesium, and vitamin b6).. The other thing you want is tribulus or ginseng, they help as well.

Available at your local health store.

J
|

replied November 1st, 2007
Hey
Well, I have a question. When I give my bf a handjob or have oral sex, when he cums, he shoots really far. Well, he doesn't want me to swallow and I can't have my sheets cleaned every day, nor i want to use a condom. Do you have any ideas on what I could do?Any help is welcome!!!
|
Quick Reply