Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Jordan??? (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey everyone I haven't been around for a few days since my computer totally crashed so I haven't had a chance to look over all the posts i've missed. I'm just wondering has anyone heard from jordan...She hasn't been around in a while to update us on jaydyn or anything so I was just wondering if anyone had heard how she's doing. Let me know!
Liz
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
She kinda left after she updated us on her getting married to chris and everyone bit her head off. She hasnt been back since...
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah I remember her saying that were getting married christmas day or something but I don't recall seeing her since....Strange
|

Extremely eHealthy
Here - go here...Dont forget the caps thing...

Http://ehealthforum.Com/health/topic21419. Html
|

Extremely eHealthy
Wow-didn't expect that at all-jordans changed-and she wants to get pregnant again? I didn't expect that one either! Confused Wow i'm shocked & confused!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I think we all were...
|

Especially eHealthy
I think she's trashy.
Liz~i've missed you and I am glad to have yoy back. How are you and your significant other?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Shes trying to get preggy again?? I missed that part! Wowww

<3
gaby
|

Experienced User
Lol! I missed that part too, gaby!! Hehe Smile
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
..Again? O.O
|

replied October 20th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I know that she has made some mistakes, but I still miss her! Crying or Very sad
|

Extremely eHealthy
I agree, this place dosent feel quite the same without her around.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I missed a whole lotta !**@!. Preggy again, I hope she thinks hard about that one. I don't remember reading anything about chris killing anybody. I know he was in jail, but I don't know why.

Brenda
|

Extremely eHealthy
chandaloss wrote:
i think she's trashy.
Liz~i've missed you and I am glad to have yoy back. How are you and your significant other?

trashy-lol!!
I've missed being around here-there's so much to keep up with. Me & mike are great thanks-he's just got a job as a store manager for a supermarket chain so he'll be earning loads of money to buy me nice stuff.....Lol joke i'm not a gold digger!
|

Extremely eHealthy
You dont have to be a gold digger to milk him! Haha jk llol. Im glad youre doing well!! We miss you! =)

<3
gaby
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey, liz! It's so nice to see you! Happy to hear things are going well for you! Today I am 24w3d Shocked I can't believe how fast this is going! Soon luna will be here! Any kids for you any time soon???
|

Extremely eHealthy
Aww I feel so loved gaby & jen :d
jen I was just thinking of you today! I was reading the paper over here today & one of the celebrities here is having a baby & she said if it's a girl it will be called luna! They said it's spanish for moon I think. I can't believe how far along you are! Thats gone so quick! Well i'm ok but no babies for me for about 4 years! Although I can't wait to be a mom!
|

Its spanish for moon, and its also another name of the moon goddess and another name for diana, selene or artemis....I think I got my mythology right
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
It's so weird for me, because since I joined in sept, while she was here, she was nice. I dunno what happened?
|

bellax0x wrote:
shes trying to get preggy again?? I missed that part! Wowww

<3
gaby

i think she just said that for effect..........
|
12 >>
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply