Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

This Is Not a Place to Play

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I will just stay in the shadows and watch people wither themself away by lying and thinking it is a joke eventually people will stop answering their post an ignore then and they will leave like the others

Last edited by lilmsnick on October 17th, 2004 10:24 PM; edited 3 times in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 17th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Why don't you say who you are reffering to instead of getting all pissed and making people read this when they don't need to? I mean if your mad about something or someone then fine, but say to the people you mean it to.
|

User Profile
replied October 18th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
What are you referring to hun?
|

Experienced User
:::scratches head:::
|

Experienced User
Prolly Me
But o well im just confused about my body
|

No referensce to any one in particular if you r lying then it is your consience(sp) and you have to deal with but trust me there are a lot of people on here with contradicting stories but they have not been exploited yet but their time will just like everyone else if you r lying then maybe you should think twice about it first
|

Experienced User
No not lying y wasnt my time typing duh
|

I think I may understand what you are saying. I just became a member not to long ago, because I was looking for answers, but I found that there are some very young people on here putting up posts. I don't know if that is what you are referring to, but you are absolutely correct, this is not a joke. There are people out there that do need help or just a quick answer to a question.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Well whoever replys to a post that doesn't seem real should check and make sure they aren't to blame for them coming on and lying or whatever. If i'm tired of someone asking stupid crap I usually won't even reply.
|

replied October 19th, 2004
Experienced User
I havent lied about anything, I am just hear to talk to people like me who are pregnant and to try to help others, I realize I dont have answers or explanations for everything but I try the best I can. Maybe its just me but I guess I havent been on here long enough to read everyones posts to see whos lying or whatever. I dont understand it though I figured everyone on here was just here for help and to give advice, guess I was wrong!
|

replied October 19th, 2004
That is what the sight was designed for but some people get a kick out making things up but I think it is sick and maybe the people we think r or was lying really arent I just posted this to state an opinion
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply