Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acne and Skin Disorders Forum

a Product That Might Work For Acne?!?

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
Hey peoples,

i think I found something that might work. I dont know if you heard of this but clearasil has a cream that works. The product is clearasil ultra acne vanishing cream. Its where it will clear your skin within 3 days. It has 10% of that b. Peroxid(sp?) in it. (sorry if spelling is bad). I had picked it up and I thought maybe, just maybe it will work. And it has, my acne has gone down and its barely noticeable. Its not like a cream that will treat overnight but it does work. I started with it 3 times a day and after the 1st time of using it, I have been using it 4 times a day.

Oh, and if you are thinking of using nature's cure. Dont use it. For me it made it worse. I never got acne on my jawline and after using it, it was bad. So its a product that I do not recommend. But I do recommend is clearasil ultra acne vanishing cream. The cost is around 10 dollars. But I think its a product that might help me and maybe you! Try it! And let me know what ya think of it, aight?!? Lol

peace,

johndeereismyvehicle19
Did you find this post helpful?
|