Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

I Am Now 2 Days Late For My Period..stress Or ++++??help Plz (Page 1)

Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
I was due to have my period on the 15th now I am 2 days late.. I dont feel stressed out and then again how would you know? Rolling Eyes .. Is it too early to take a test? How sure would it be?.. How do I know? Plzz help asap

thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper gracea04
|

replied October 17th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
If you are having sex, there is always a chance. There is anything that can make your period late...Mine was almost 2 weeks late, yet I was not pregnant. So hang in there. And yea, I would suggest the ept or the first response. Please, keep us updated! Good luck!!!!!!
|

Experienced User
You should be able to test. Most tests detect pregnancy the first day your period is late, some even up to 4 days before it is.

If you take a test and it is negative,and ur period doesnt come test again in a few days.

Stressing about it can and will make it later.

Goodluck
|

Active User, very eHealthy
You need to test let us know how it goes
|

Thanks.. Yah I dont really feel stresses out but then again I keep telling myself over and over.."nono you cant be pregnant..Nah ur just foolin urself." maybe I am stressing...
Well see also I have a problem ..I live in a small town in alaska.. And we only have two store and neither have any tests right now... What do u think I should do? Just wait it out? Confused

Oh no worries ill make sure to tell you all thr results! Smile how could I not..Uv all helped me soo much, im not sure what I would have down without you all..Thanks! Wink
|

User Profile
replied October 18th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
U can test 5 days before your missed period. So go ahead take a test now see the results then wait a week or so for either ur period or to test agian... Goodluck!
|

replied March 10th, 2012
I am 2 days late and I get up late at night to eat I won't
Eat all day until 12 or 2 in the morning. What does this mean ?
|

replied October 18th, 2004
Experienced User
That sucks that neither stores have tests... You can wait for your period or you can try and go out of town to get a test.. Goodluck
|

replied October 20th, 2004
Yah well im 5 days late now.. Still no tests out..* sigh*.. I dont think im stress though .. I really havnt thought too much about it... Confused
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Test! Take the test~
|

Extremely eHealthy
Test, thats the only wya to know

<3
gaby
|

replied October 21st, 2004
Experienced User
Go get tested, please just go get tested for you and (what could be) your baby. Its important 2 know. Keep us posted!
-kindra
|

replied February 6th, 2009
what happened
Dun dun Dahhhh
seriously i want to know cause i am 2 days late
and i have 2 babies already oMG talk about freakig out
|

replied February 23rd, 2009
omg
omg 2 kids already, and 2 days late!
i am 3 days late and proper freaking out
how soon can you tell
|

replied June 26th, 2009
PT
I am 2days late too. I took 3 test already and all negative.. like wth is going on? my friend who's a nurse told me, that being seually active can make your period get delayed. so idk w/c is true. I can't be pregnant! ugh! i dont know what to do either.
|

replied August 10th, 2009
I am 2 days late going on 3 days late, few symptoms, my boyfriend and I use the pull out method which has worked for years for us, but know I'm a little concerned..I tried telling him that precum can get you pregnate but he doesn'y believe it...We alreadys have two kids that were planned..I'm just a little worried. I want another baby i just dont know about right now.
|

replied January 22nd, 2010
ever since i started birth control i have never been late on my period.. i'm 2 days late and worried that if i'm pregnant i don't want to keep taking birth control cause it might damage the baby.. what should i do?
|

replied March 16th, 2010
Im also two days late im really anxious but no.. i will only take a test next week
|

replied March 18th, 2010
yes you can test the day of your missed period,
try not to stress, My friends have had there period
delayed by stress over a week
|

replied March 20th, 2010
HELP !!!
hey...
im 2 days late did a test but its negative...
could i still be pregnant or am i just stressing ?
help ????
|

replied March 29th, 2010
Don`t worry Smile Take pregnacy test and you will know, or better go to the doctor and do blood test.
|