Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Bleeding

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I think iam haven a misscarriage because I had many pregnacy signs for the past cpuples weeks if there is a lot of clotting what should I do? Does that mean I was preg b4 I missed carried? Please some one help me
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 16th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
You may not have been preggy to begin with

<3
gaby
|

Experienced User
Yea Mayb........
But I was very late for my period???????? And the only 2 things I can come up with is pregnat n well now a miss carrigae Rolling Eyes what should I do???????
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Stop asking every day people, and ask a darn .Dr!! Shoot, if that were me, I wouldn't be sitting on my ass asking just anyone!

Stacey
|

Experienced User
Like Whet Ever
Thats u plus its a sat duh no doc r open n im not gonna waste my time in the e.R
|

You need to go to the dr and stop bing a b*tch to everyone and read all the posts you have made I mean you dont sound 17 and if you are taking the morning after pill and stuff you need to get on b/c use condoms and to be honset you dont need to be having sex you cant handle it.
|

Get your story stright how many weeks are you
|

replied October 17th, 2004
Experienced User
U Really Pissen Me Off
Shwood im not fu**ing lying I am 17 and I kno I make stupid choices I cant take b/c cause I get sick from it I dont kno if the dick went into the wrong hole u stop being a !**@!
|

Experienced User
Opps No Fowl Mouth
B*tch im confussed hunny ok I dk how old u are or what u been through u dont kno me so step off my back
|

We know you are confused...But don't call people b*tches. And re-read the posts you make...First of all we can barely understand what you are trying to say, and therefore we get frustrated because we want to help the best we can but we can't bc you are confusing us all....And secondly....You should see a doctor if what you are saying is true..We can't diagnose you....And i'm really confused about the comment you made...

"i don't know if it went into the right hole...."

if it didn't go in 'the' whole, believe me, you'd know about it. So don't get angry...Just explain...There must be a reason everyone thinks you are a little fishy.....And don't post about the same thing five hundred times....If we know how to help you, believe me we would...That is why we are here. Rolling Eyes Confused Shocked
|

replied October 18th, 2004
Experienced User
Im Sorry For the Way I Am Acting
My body is being really stupid it never acted like this b4 like I dont kno what going on I go 2 the gyno next monday(only appt avlib) soo I dont kno
|
Quick Reply