Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Q and A Forum

the Moringa Tree And Pregnancy

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hello,

recently I have been doing a lot of research on the moringa tree and it's many uses.

One of it's many uses is as a nutritional supplement for nursing and pregant mothers in third world countries.

Gram for gram moringa contains.

7 x the vitamin c then oranges.

4 x the calcium in milk.

4 x the vitamin a then carrots
2 x the protein in milk.

3 x the potassium in bananas

there are so many reported nutrients in this plant that I cannot list them all. I have started a blog related to the moringa tree and it's many uses. If you have something valuable to ad could you please do so?

Moringablog.Com

if you have personal knowledge about the plant, it's uses and anything else related to moringa we would love your input.

Thank you
carl sorensen
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper scarred6
|

replied October 17th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Sorry I have never heard of this
|

replied June 13th, 2008
Moringa Tree
I love the Moringa tree, it is so beneficial to your health. It has helped my Husband in so many ways. He had stomach problems, no longer does. I sleep better, lots of energy. I actually believe everything I read about this tree.
don't hesitate give it a try.
|

replied July 21st, 2008
moringa
I drink a whole food moringa supplement daily as does my husband and kids, they are 5 and 3. My daughter is in pre-school and we all know the germs there, and this past school year, she was not sick once from October 30th til April in the spring and all that was was a small cold, runny nose, that only lasted 3 days. It's incredible, I have suffered with allergies and have had asthma my entire life, allergies to animals and seasonally, (I've been a Respiratory Therapist for almost 15 years so I know the diesase and causes) and after being on it for about 2 months I realized I wasn't bothered by my patients pets when I went into their homes (I do homecare) and I had no seasonal allergy symptoms this spring and have taken NO medication. I used to live on Claritin and Sudafed in the spring too 24 hours a day! We even just got a dog, and I NEVER dreamed I could get a pet of my own. I have not had any symptoms related to my allergies or asthma. There is so much more to this wonderful plant, so many people have come completely off of pain medication and have had chronic anemia reversed. It's truly a miracle tree.
|

replied June 14th, 2010
fertility in women
i found tthe tesrimonies very interesting. but my problem is can it help some one who has problems of conception if yes how
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied June 20th, 2011
Moringa leaf boosts your energy in a natural manner, and is a remarkable source of nutrition. This energy promotion does not happen because of sugar, so it is lasts for a long time.
|

replied January 11th, 2013
Moringa and pregnancy
I am about 10 weeks pregnant and I am drinking moringa tea. I hear about all the benefits but the tea has pepermint. Isn't pepermint bad for early pregnancy? Is there another kind of moringa tea or all they all made with pepermint and chamomile. And is chamomile safe too? It's an herb and I am unclear which herbs are "ok"
|