Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Is It Possible to Refrigerate Semen to Drink Later? (Page 3)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...

February 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Melissa_20 wrote:
Eiri wrote:
melissa_20 wrote:
it snasty.If you think its cool maybe you need help too.End of...


why is it nasty?


I'm still waiting... For a good answer. Any answer at all actually.
because its not meant to be frozen,thats why.its just as gross as peeing in a cup and drinking i later,protien or not.semen holds sperm which is for making a child.it its not there for you to freeze and drink when you feel like it.


So you are only looking at it from a conservative point of view. You only see semen for the original biological use; so I hope you only ever have sex to procreate, or you are a hypocrtie, wasting all that semen on sex for fun.

Some cultures from india drink cow pee; they view it as holy. Are they wrong? No.

Semen is freezable, that is how sperm banks work. I guess you're against those too, since you said semen is not for freezing.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
ya know what?that *is* the use for semen.sorry to burst your bubble.

i did not say I was against freezing it for a sperm bank.its for the sole purpose to get pregnant.freezing it to drink,is not. having sex can get you pregnant,not drinking semen.Sex is always for pleasure even while ttc.do you think if people hated sex that they would be doing it? erm,no.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Melissa_20 wrote:
ya know what?that *is* the use for semen.sorry to burst your bubble.

Semen is not meant for fun, according to you!! Semen is meant only to impregnate, you say! So unless you are trying to become pregnant, you should never, ever have sex.
Quote:
i did not say I was against freezing it for a sperm bank.

You said semen was not for freezing, You failed to specify any further details.
Quote:
its for the sole purpose to get pregnant.

Then I hope you don't have non-procreational sex. You'd better make sure any man you are with doesn't masturbate either, because that's not what semen is for!
Quote:
freezing it to drink,is not. having sex can get you pregnant,not drinking semen.Sex is always for pleasure even while ttc.do you think if people hated sex that they would be doing it? erm,no.

Ah, but when you have sex, semen comes out. Having non-procreational sex wastes semen in exactly the same way freezing it to drink wastes it. So unless you only have sex for procreation, you are a hypocrite.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Eiri wrote:
Melissa_20 wrote:
ya know what?that *is* the use for semen.sorry to burst your bubble.

Semen is not meant for fun, according to you!! Semen is meant only to impregnate, you say! So unless you are trying to become pregnant, you should never, ever have sex.

then in that case I guess no one would ever have sex because even when people are ttc,they are having fun.your trying to put words in my mouth

Eiri wrote:
Quote:
i did not say I was against freezing it for a sperm bank.

You said semen was not for freezing, You failed to specify any further details.

well excuse me I didn't think I had to since the topic *is* drinking it.if you read my entire post,you would know thats what I was talking about Wink

your just trying to make an argument and run around in circles.its nasty, and she needs help.I'm done here.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Melissa_20 wrote:
Eiri wrote:
Melissa_20 wrote:
ya know what?that *is* the use for semen.sorry to burst your bubble.

Semen is not meant for fun, according to you!! Semen is meant only to impregnate, you say! So unless you are trying to become pregnant, you should never, ever have sex.

then in that case I guess no one would ever have sex because even when people are ttc,they are having fun.your trying to put words in my mouth

Eiri wrote:
Quote:
i did not say I was against freezing it for a sperm bank.

You said semen was not for freezing, You failed to specify any further details.

well excuse me I didn't think I had to since the topic *is* drinking it.if you read my entire post,you would know thats what I was talking about Wink


I didn't say you couldn't have fun while ttc, but you can't ever have sex at any other time, ever.

Doesn't that sound ridiculous to you? Shouldn't people be able to have sex whenever they want?

Drinking semen from your lover is a sexual activity that can be enjoyable for some people. In order for this woman to enjoy this activity, she must build up a large supply of semen. To do this, she is freezing it which is a wonderful idea.

Quote:
your just trying to make an argument and run around in circles.its nasty, and she needs help.I'm done here.

No, I haven't run in circles. You have said the same, unsubstantiated thing over and over:

"It's sick because it's nasty, and it's nasty because it's sick! I can only say that drinking semen is wrong because that's not it's original function, but having sex for more fun is okay, even though that's not it's original purpose! So I'm just a hypocrite!"
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 2nd, 2009
freezing semen can destroy the consistency, a turnoff. Bull semen is often kept cool for artificial insemination, with no problem.

A major study found much better emotional health among women who let their men ejaculate directly in their vaginas instead of in a condom. The male hormones in semen have a definite purpose! (incidentally, one of the mental health measurements was reduced suicide tendencies.) drinking or rubbing the semen on soft tissue like the thighs or breasts might be beneficial also.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 3rd, 2009
This entire thread is pretty messed up. You have one side telling her that it's disgusting, and the other side saying that semen will keep in a cooler temperature. Then there are even a few that call her a nut job. There are alot of women and gay men that will swallow the after effects of a blow job. What's really the difference? Give the girl a break. She just asked a question.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 3rd, 2009
No judgments, just a different solution to your problem; Not having enough of what you enjoy. You might want to look into increasing the amount of ejaculate by giving your partner a prostate massage to stimulate the prostate to empty oneself.
This would eliminate having to store it properly and reconstitute it to your liking. Good luck with your quest.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 24th, 2009
Saving cum for later.
I frequently save my semen for later tasting/swallowing. I love the taste, but like most men who want to eat their own cum, once I orgasm, the desire vanishes, for a while. Luckily, when I save it, and the urge returns, I have the ejaculate to enjoy. I gets liquidy after a very short time. I've saved a few masturbation sessions production by freezing, and once it thaws, I'm rewarded with a big mouthful. Mmmmm.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 26th, 2009
Melissa, reading your replies is almost physically painful, not to mention mentally. I am not a semen drinker, myself but it does not take one to understand that Tylanas is asking you a simple question that neither you nor anyone else in this conversation seems to be able to grasp. WHY is it gross. No, it's not your cup of tea. Perhaps neither is Earl Grey, but does that make it wrong? Give a real answer, or give it a rest.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 27th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
now now people this is all just peoples opinion and shouldnt be turned into an argument if you like it good if you do not also good that should be the end of it! each to their own...Jenny
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied December 23rd, 2009
Liking semen so much that she wants to save it for later is sexy as hell. The people who mocked her or told her she is sick say more about their own shortcomings than they do hers. (Semen, by the way, is the opposite of a waste product. Think about it.)

For those who care: based on personal experience, fresh semen that is frozen soon after ejaculation will maintain its flavor, but upon thawing it becomes thinner. I know of know way to maintain its texture.

Refrigerated semen, on the other hand, becomes rank tasting quickly. I don't recommend saving it in the refrigerator, as opposed to the freezer.

If you want to consume frozen semen warm, using a hot water bath is a good way to warm it up. A microwave can work, but you must do it a couple of seconds at a time and stir between zaps. When I say a couple of seconds, I mean that literally. Go too long, and it ends up cooked, which is nasty.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied May 28th, 2010
Jena gets what Jena wants!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied May 2nd, 2011
hey all. i support this chick in her quest to find answers as myself n my girlfriend are experimenting on freezing/fridging my semen but not for the purpose that this individual is.

we are looking at adding it to a moisturiser for her use. yes i kno its weird but i gotta be honest after i leave a load on her face n she rubs it in her face literally glows and is so smooth its ridiculas!

judge us all you want but it isnt stupid and nothing anyone says will stop or hinder our progress in making an innovation in skin care.

furthermore Tylanas i support you lookin for a solution to your question and when i find the right way/one ill be sure to post it on here for you.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied July 14th, 2011
nothing wrong with drinking semen, there are alot of health benifets actually... not sure about putting it in the fridge though (how long it will last)...
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied August 2nd, 2011
There is clearly a LOT of repressed people on this forum!

There is nothing wrong with what this woman is asking about, she doesn't need therapy, nor is what she's asking about sick! If you don't happen to like it, or agree with it, don't answer the thread - it's that simple!

Yes there are health benefits, as well as the sexual turn on of large amounts of cum (both for drinking and other uses).

On the subject of refridgeration / freezing, apparently 72 hours in the fridge is fine, freezing lasts longer however freezing causes the water in the cells to expand and break the walls of the cells, resulting in a thinner liquid at the end. Hope this helps.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 30th, 2011
Drinking semen
I would never inject my lover's most private,sacred, protected space with something I was afraid or unwilling to drink. Semen was designed to carry and preserve a tender life (sperm). It's got to be healthier than all the chemical mess they sell in bottles. If somebody wants to store it and drink it I say Cheers!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied April 17th, 2013
Semen Drinking
To the gal that wants to store semen, cheers to you. You will gain many more health benefits by drinking healthy semen. My girlfriend and I have actually started baking with it now as well. We have baked some really tasty sugar cookies to start with. We are looking into other recipes now too. The skin cream (no pun intended) works very will I have heard. Semen is NOT just for making babies today. Besides, if the man takes care of himself, it does taste good and has a lot of health benefits. I am now looking into ways to produce more semen more rapidly. Cheers to all the women that swallow, I'm sure you are all happy ladies and feel complete.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied May 30th, 2013
Experienced User
I AM REALLY GROSSED OUT RIGHT NOW - SERIOUSLY???? I WOULDNT ASK THAT TO ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS OMG
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied December 29th, 2013
I can't believe how sexually repressed people are. Tylanas, well done for trying to reason with Melissa_20 but she's obviously not capable of reasoning. I'm afraid I don't know the answer to Sisy's question. But I'd like to thank all the girls who do swallow - it makes a guy feel really good. Cheers!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply