Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

So Stressed. What a Day!! **updated**

Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
Ok wow, ok well I was watchin troy boy and he pooped, so I went to change his diaper and noticed that it was alllllll over him and up his back.. Everything. I needed to give him a bath, thats fine. Jasons sister and her friend were over (theyre 9) and they thought it was really gross and started screaming and making a comotion.. Whichc made the baby cry. So I had poop all over me, a screaming baby, and screaming kids. So I called jason to come help me and he came running, slipped, slammed into the corner of a table, and broke 2 ribs!! I wanted to cry.. I finally got everything settled down. And jason needed me to go go rite-aid to pick him up a few things, and wheni get back.. Him and his stepdad had lef for the hospital. I hope he's ok =( today was so stressful!

Jasons back from the hospital.. He bruised his ribs theyre not broken, hes not going to school tomorrow and not going to work. The Dr. Wont let him lol

<3
gby

Last edited by bellax0x on October 14th, 2004 07:53 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 14th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah my mom has warned me about allll those things liek getting peed on and what not.... Go take a bath and allll a break from babysitting
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Oh my gosh! What a day!
|

Especially eHealthy
Poor jason! Gosh! Sounds like you had a rough day!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah but at the end of the day, I actually really enjoyed iit lol. I feel bad for jay and everything, but its the first time I actually felt like the mommy not the babysitter, andi liked it lol

<3
gaby
|

Experienced User
Sorry your day was so hard glad you are happier now!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thanks Smile

<3
gaby
|

Extremely eHealthy
*bump*
|

replied October 15th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Oh wow, that is horrible gaby! I hope jason feels better. At least he didnt break them, I broke 3 ribs a last december and they are still not healed!
Well, you will make a wonderful mommy some day!
|

replied October 15th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Aww wow that is a stress ful day I hope everythings better you are going to be a great mom

shelley
|