Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

I Love You Guys Soooo Much

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
Okay this may sound liek corny or what not but I just wanted to thank like everyone on this forum seriously. First off my life has sooo drmatically changed since I got pregnant... I was originally joining the navy just to get thru school and I ended up dropping that to become a mommy. Got kicked out of my parents house moved in with paul where as I automatically got adopted into his family which i'm still not so sure they like me (i'm a totally happy smiley white blonde and his family is all hardcore italian haha) so yeah i'm 30 miles away from home where as my mom didnt even speak to me for 2 months after she found out. Although my mom and I are like back together friends and all my step dad still hates me and I am still away from what I considered home. I had to adapt to a new vity new ppl and a new environment haha okay yeah I just like told u a mni life story of me from the past 4 months sorry tmi but yeah the ppl here are sooo different so I got on the comp which usually snt my thing and I found this forum and I am nowww addddiicccccted seriously I like depend on every one on here and I just wanted to say thank you. Although I recently bought a new car and drive back home alot to see all my friends (plus my doctor is there) I still have adjusted to being a part of this forum and I hope you all accept me

muuuahaahaahhh

<3 jess
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 15th, 2004
Experienced User
I was living with my boyfriend and his parents but they didn't like the fact of us having sex in their house...Its like whatever i'm already pregnant you know! But anyway his mom doesnt really like me too much and she kicked me out of his house, so now im back with my 'rents until next weekend when me and my boy are getting our own place again! The crazy part is the whole time we have been together we have lived together except for the past 2 months and i've been going crazy not being able to be with him all the time cause we were inseperable for a long time. I dont mean to get personal or anything but do you find yourself a lot hornier since you've been pregnant? I haven't had sex in 2 weeks and i'm going crazy! Haha sorry a little tmi!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Luv ya too!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
No no not tmi but actually its weird with me I used to me like a nympho and now i'm liek no sex drive at all since I got pregnant... Will it come back?
|

Active User, very eHealthy
jessamyn wrote:
no no not tmi but actually its weird with me I used to me like a nympho and now i'm liek no sex drive at all since I got pregnant... Will it come back?

i'm sure that your sex drive will come back...It's prolly just the heightened hormones...I know what you are saying those. My boyfriend calls me his nympho bc my sex drive was soooooooo high. I could be having sex 23/out of 24 hours a day. I am not pregnant I don't think bc I just got off my period...But my guy and I have had unprotected sex while on my period, and a few times we will not wrap it until a few minutes into sex....And now I am experiencing some weird things....I'm moody...My sex drive is non-existent...I'm really sensitive to touch...And I just have a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach....But it's just wishful thinking, i'm positive. Good luck. And we love you too! You're too cute!

Oh! And my bf gets mad bc of the time I spend on this forum...But it's like, my link to the outside world...Bc I just moved to a completely new state to be with him and I don't know anyone and i'm kinda going through social withdrawls...So I don't know. Lol.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Omg heather I totally know what you mean but I will forever be your forum love hahaha... Smile dude paul thinks its funny how much i'm on this thing but then last night he posted a comment under my name and like it sends like a "hey someone just replied to your reply" to my email after someone comments ahhaha he checked my email like a mad man over and over to see if they wrote back for like 5 minutes I was like seeeeee adddddiiiicctive hahah

aim darlinjessa Smile

anywaysdo you want a baby? That kind of wishful thinking? I know my sex drive has changed sooo much since I got pregnant and like now that I think about it it really has since like I got got preggy like 5 days when I do the math hahah so yeah Smile Sad ?
|

Haha
Awwwwwww, I couldn't ask for a better forum love...Wink hehehe. Yea, mitch goes around saying a d d I c t e d!!!!!! I think it is funny, but i'm like , hey...I get to talk to girls! Bc he is the only face i've seen in a month bc i've applied to like, 30 places, and noone is calling me back! Grrrrrrrr. Yea, I saw where he replied to that girl....Poor thing. I feel bad that she just lost her virginity and now has to worry about being pregnant.

Well...Wishful thinking...Hmmmmmmm.......Well...About a month ago my period was two weeks late and I was sick and I thought I was preggo and was so scared but then I got used to it...I had about four weeks to think about it bc two weeks before my period was supposed to come I really felt like I was pregnant...And then when it didn't come.......I got used to it. And I started to feel these maternal feelings and I spent a lot of time just thinking about being a mommy and I loved the feeling of a baby in my belly. And I never thought I would. And then when my period came..I felt like something I had gotten so close to was just gone...I still think I was pregnant....I just knew before I even had a late period...And my period the month before only lasted an hour...And then that one was black...So I think I maybe misscarried...But anyway...I grew to love something that was or was not there...And now I miss it. So yea, wishful thinking. Smile
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Practice makes perfect so get on it haha!

Anyways I sooo know what u mean I am sooo protective of my tummy and seriously I have such maternal instincts liek I had them before (3 brothers) but now its like big time I went out for a quick bite to eat with a friend the other day (shes only 16) so she calls me mom now haha and like as we were sitting down I was like eww dont touch got a cup of ice water and am all whiping the table down hahaha germ freak haha

anyways being pregnant is fun and if your ready doooo it Smile hahah

aww were like a mommy club
|

Well, I love my guy but he is not ready. Even when I was on birth control we had to wear condoms. He is overly causious. So I don't think it's a possibility.... Confused
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I got preggy on bc and condoms
|

Oh wow. And on your period too...It was just meant to happen!
|