Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

What Do the Veins In Ur Boobs Look Like When Pregnant?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
When ur prgnant and u notice ur boobs hurting ..Everyone says the veins in ur boobs stick out...Like how do they? Or what kind of veins? Spider? Regular? Rolling Eyes

also how dark would u sauy the area around ur nipple gets?

Thanksa buch for ur help! Embarassed
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I like freaked out when it happened well atlast for me I have a large chest and like so my boobs are like huge now due to pregnancy haha sorry tmi but like its not liek spider veinds not for me I just saw like blue lines like under a few layers of skin on them but it creepd me out my nipple didnt change just boobs heavier alot and the blue and its not always there, hope that helps...
<3 jess
|

replied October 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I am sorry, what was that? All I caught was like.
|

replied October 11th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Hotasfrick your back! Okay we'll for me they started on my chest where your heart is. Which I always have veins there, but then they moved over to my arms and my pits especially they grew up and down on my arms. Then they moved from my heart to my boobs and they went through the nipple. Meaning I could see them grow through the aerola through the nipple and down through the other side of my aerola. Then I noticed it growing from the bottom of my stomach on the sides and they grew upwards. Then I noticed it growing across my legs. They just look like regualar veins, but you can notice them better than before and sometimes you can't see them, but on days where i'm really active you can see them a lot. Hope this helps!
|

replied October 11th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Understandable, but how is that advice. You can't even understand what she's trying to say. I mean if you are going to post something atleast make it understandable. Atleast I could read hotsafrick's post!
|