Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

Sperm In Pre-cum

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Does pre-cum contain sperm if the male has urinated and has not previously came in more than 24hours?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 9th, 2004
Community Volunteer
Any pre-cum can contain sperm, it makes no difference when he last came, or when he urinated.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Kia is exactly right

<3
gaby
|

If there is always sperm in pre-cum why do some sexual health and doctor sites indicate otherwise?
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
I didn't say there always is sperm in pre-cum, I said there can always be sperm in pre-cum.

The potential is there and you have no way of knowing until it gets you pregnant, why bother taking the risk.

I don't know what sites you have looked at that say pre-cum doesn't contain sperm, but there is always a good chance that it does.

Pre-cum is a mans natural lubricant that travels via the same tubes from where the sperm is made, there is nothing to stop it collecting a few million sperm on the way.
|
Quick Reply