Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Kia

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Ur real name is steph? Wierd I just thought it was kia. Do u just like that name better ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 9th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Kia is her dj name. She spins.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Lol she tries, i'm amateur with the backing of a great dj. Then I got pregnant and was so tired I didn't practice for a while, then I spend too much time on here.... But I really want to carry it on in the future.
I probably only spend 1/2 hour some weeks practising Rolling Eyes I know it should be lots more, before I got pregnant I was on my decks like hour or 2 each day Exclamation
|

Extremely eHealthy
How come you don't like your name? I dont quite understand it. How did you come up with your dj name?
|

User Profile
replied October 10th, 2004
Community Volunteer
I used the name breizzze for a long time just in general for email and when I started using chat rooms.
I can't remember where kia came from, but it just got added together and became kia.Breizzze Arrow
then when I decided I wanted to start dj-ing I kept it in full as "kia dot briezzze" Wink
of course it got shortened and now i'm pretty much just kia said "key - ah" not "k - eye - ah"
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Damn I thought your name was kia lol !**@!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Wow inever knew that!Lol

<3
gaby
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
I have posted it before Embarassed
|

Extremely eHealthy
That is so cool that u spin!! Good luck in the future with that!! I love u as kia lol Wink
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply